Published: Nov 27,2013
Ming-Kai Tsai, President of MediaTek, said on Monday that Taiwan has international competitive advantage in the field of brand, semi-conductor technology and market scale and mainland china does as well. Thus, the two sides can cooperate to develop new-styled CPU...
(Taipei, Taiwan) The most important exhibition of Taiwan's IT industry of the year - IT Month , is upcoming at 11/30-12/8 at World Trade Center in Taiwan, and there are 350 exhibitors and 1,765 booths join the show this year. The famous Korean electronics company LG will exhibit their curved OLED TV first time and first sale in Taiwan...
According to DRAMeXchange,eMMC 4.5 has replaced eMMC 4.41 on a massive scale since 2H13, becoming the main storage format used in smartphones and tablet PCs. Judging from the product strategies employed by eMMC vendors and AP chip manufacturers, it is predicted that eMMC 5...
Kuo Tai-ming, Foxconn's chairman and founder, declared in Washington that it will invest US$40 million in Pennsylvania in two years, in the field of innovation, automation and factory building; Moreover, they will sign LOI with State government for two proposed investment projects to announce the Foxconn’s action of developing high-end manufacturing in USA...
Powernet Oy, a Finnish company offering power supplies, has made an agreement with PowerSense A/S of Denmark, a specialist in smart grid solutions, on the delivery of Powernet ADC5000 power supplies. ADC5000 power supplies ensure that PowerSense’s DISCOS system can be used for the reliable remote-reading of electricity consumption in high-voltage lines...
Chinese New Year holidays approaching, the market demand into the sales peak in 4K2K(UDH) TV, and AUO’s 4K TV panel shipments are expected to increase in the fourth quarter . AUO will add 42” and 50” 4K2K panel products since the fourth quarter to supply the China customer...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer