Published: May 20,2020
STMicroelectronics has created an innovative radiation-hardened (rad-hard), programmable integrated current limiter (ICL) that prevents power surges and overloads from damaging electronic equipment operated in space. Based on an original concept from the European Space Agency (ESA) to harmonize and miniaturize functionalities present in all satellites...
Toshib has launched “TPD7107F,” a gate driver switch IPD that controls the conduction and shut-off of current supplied to automotive electronic control units (ECUs), such as junction boxes and body control modules. Shipments start today...
STMicroelectronics is now publishing STM32Cube embedded software on GitHub, the popular cloud-based service, to open the STM32 embedded software offer to collaborative and community-friendly development and leverage faster, more efficient distribution of updates...
Cincoze unveils the GM-1000 rugged GPU computer, which is powered by the 9th/8th generation Intel CPU and supports one MXM GPU module expansion. This GPU computer provides high-performance computing capability with a small footprint design, which is suitable for applications like edge computing, machine vision, image processing, and artificial intelligence...
AAEON announces the VPC-3350AI embedded PC featuring Intel Movidius Myriad X. Built for industrial and in-vehicle use, the VPC-3350AI provides faster and smoother AI processing compared to similar systems which rely on CPU performance alone...
Holtek announced the release of its new generation Arm Cortex-M0+ Microcontroller devices, the HT32F52357/52367 series. These new devices include excellent features such as high operating efficiency, an extensive range of resources and lower power consumption...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 9Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs