Published: Jun 18,2021
AAEON announces their partnership with flexiWAN, the leading pioneer in open source SD-WAN software. With this partnership, AAEON’s desktop uCPE white box solution, the FWS-2365 has received certification from flexiWAN, allowing customer and vendors to leverage a wider selection of network equipment for the implementation of third-party VNF applications...
The STMicroelectronics AIS2IH three-axis linear accelerometer brings enhanced resolution, temperature stability, and mechanical robustness to non-safety automotive applications including anti-theft, telematics, infotainment, tilt/inclination measurement, and vehicle navigation...
Holtek announced the release of its new power bank dedicated Flash MCUs, the BP45F4NB and BP45FH4NB. Using their internal complementary PWM drive function, the devices can implement full charge and discharge battery management operations...
u-blox has specified Nordic’s nRF52833 Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE) System-on-Chip (SoC) to power its NINA-B4 stand-alone Bluetooth 5.1 modules. The small (10 by 15 by 2.2 mm) Bluetooth LE/Bluetooth 5.1 MCU modules with open CPU architecture are optimized for, and can be supplied preinstalled with, Wirepas Massive (previously Wirepas Mesh), a decentralized large-scale mesh networking solution...
u-blox has extended its industry leading SARA-R5 LTE-M and NB-IoT communications family with the introduction of a module that supports the 400-450 MHz LTE spectrum bands available in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. The u-blox SARA-R540S can communicate on LTE bands 31, 72, 73, 87, and 88...
AAEON announces a lineup of platforms currently under development powered by the newly released NVIDIA Jetson TX2 NX system on module (SOM). This range of systems, named the BOXER-823x Series, will augment AAEON’s lineup of diverse solutions powered by the NVIDIA Jetson edge AI platform...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 450 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 5Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 6Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 7Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 8Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 9Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 10Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr