Published: Feb 16,2024
u-blox has announced the MAYA- W3 family, a series of compact dual-mode Bluetooth LE 5.4 modules with LE Audio. The modules also support Wi-Fi 6/E and are designed for demanding industrial applications, including healthcare, industrial automation and monitoring, asset tracking and management, and smart home applications...
u-blox has announced the u-blox NEO-F10N, its latest positioning module. This module is based on the well-known u-blox NEO form factor and is equipped with u-blox F10 dual-band GNSS technology. It supports L1/L5 GNSS bands from multiple constellations (including NavIC) to provide solid meter-level position accuracy in urban areas...
u-blox has announced its SARA-S520M10L, a cellular and satellite IoT module with accurate, low-power positioning, and ubiquitous connectivity. The module's communication and tracking capability is ideal for asset tracking, fleet management, maritime transportation, mining, utilities, and smart agriculture applications...
Viavi Solutions Inc. launched the industry’s first Reduced Capability (RedCap) device emulation for 5G network testing, enabling true performance validation for Internet of Things (IoT) and private networks based on a new class of simpler, lower-cost devices including wearables, industrial wireless sensors and video surveillance...
Holtek announces the release of its new wireless communication dedicated MCU, an Arm Cortex-M0+ core Sub-1GHz GFSK transceiver, the HT32F67233. The device operates in the 315/433/470/868/915MHz license-free ISM Bands and is suitable for wireless bidirectional transmission applications such as in smart homes, security products, industrial/agricultural automation, data acquisition and recording, etc...
u-blox has announced the u-blox LEXI-R4, its newest module customized for size-constrained application requirements. Albeit compact (16 x 16 mm), the module supports all LTE-M and NB-IoT bands with an RF output power of 23dBm, also offering the possibility to operate on a 2G network...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2STM Reveals New Antenna-matching RF Integrated Passive Devices for STM32WL MCUs
- 3u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 5DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 6HOLTEK New BP66FW1242 Wireless Charger Rx MCU
- 7World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 8STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 9SMART Expands DuraMemory Portfolio with New DDR5 Very Low Profile ECC UDIMMs
- 10u-blox’s Newest Module Stands Temperatures up to 105 °C for Advanced Automotive Applications