Published: Feb 17,2020
MEMXPRO introduces its new generation of TLC SSDs with extra-long lifespan at the Embedded World 2019 show in Germany (MEMXPRO booth: Hall2-407). On display were the new PT31 series TLC SSDs with SATA 3 interface and 10K P/E cycles, and the PC32 NVMe SSD PCIe Gen3 x4 interface series with 40K P/E cycles...
Holtek announces the release of its new CAN Bus interface controller IC, the HT45B3305H. The CAN physical layer supports up to a 1 Mbit/s high speed network, supplying excellent performance to industrial communication applications, making the device suitable for use in automotive electronics such as body control modules, steering/window peripheral control, automotive lighting and air conditioning control...
STMicroelectronics’ latest STM32H7A3, STM32H7B3, and STM32H7B0 Value Line microcontrollers (MCUs) combine 280MHz Arm Cortex-M7 core performance, high memory density, and power savings for future generations of smart objects...
AAEON announces the PICO-WHU4, the latest compact board designed for embedded artificial intelligence, and edge computing. Built on the PICO-ITX form factor and powered by 8th Generation Intel Core Processors, the PICO-WHU4 is a powerful and compact solution for a wide range of applications...
Toshiba has launched “TC78H670FTG,” the latest addition to its line-up of micro-stepping motor driver ICs. The new IC has a maximum rating of 18V/2.0A and can drive motors with a wide range of operating voltages. Mass production starts today...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Silicon Power’s newest 3.5” external hard drive, the Stream S07, blends design with function. Intended to be reminiscent of a stone and coming in capacities up to 8TB, the Stream S07 will truly become your cornerstone for storage...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs