Published: Sep 23,2020
AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing. Powered by the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors and supporting graphics cards up to 250W for video capturing applications, the BOXER-6842M is designed for the most intensive applications from Edge AI server to automated optical inspection (AOI)...
Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device is its 4-level adjustable bandwidth integrated operational amplifiers. This feature makes this device especially suitable for use in sensor related applications which have low power consumption requirements or which demand rapid response times, such as smoke detectors, PM2...
Toshiba has launched three photorelays, TLP3480, TLP3481 and TLP3482 in P-SON4, a new package with a significantly smaller mounting area than Toshiba’s SOP packages. Shipments start today. All of the new photorelays have an OFF-state output terminal voltage rating and ON-state current rating comparable with products housed in SOP package products, with ratings ranging from 30V and 4...
Renesas Electronics announced a new high-speed, low-power DDR5 data buffer for data center, server, and high-performance workstation applications. Advancements over the past few years in real-time analytics, machine learning, HPC, AI, and other memory and bandwidth-hungry applications have fueled explosive growth in server memory bandwidth requirements...
STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
STMicroelectronics has added new fast-starting devices to its family of intelligent power switches for safety-instrumented systems. With power-on delay time of less than 60µs, the IPS160HF and IPS161HF satisfy standardized requirements for interface types C and D in Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Class 3 applications...
Avalue Technology is bringing the new embedded single board computers, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B, which is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake processor to the market. These new SBCs are designed for dealing with the rising demands on low cost, light weight and system performance and expect to offer users a new solution for entry applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 9Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs