Published: Dec 10,2019
STM32WB50* Value Line wireless microcontrollers (MCUs) from STMicroelectronics are a full and pin-compatible derivative of the STM32WB55 System-on-Chip, created to serve cost-sensitive connected devices that need to support Bluetooth 5...
Holtek announces the release of a new addition to its A/D type Flash MCU range with the new cost-effective HT66F3195. The device is pin compatible with the HT66F0195 and provides a wide operating voltage range of 1.8V~5.5V, high accuracy HIRC and LIRC oscillators, more accurate A/D converter reference voltage and a smaller QFN package size...
Toshiba announces the DT02-V Series of Surveillance HDDs, its new series created for digital video recorder (DVR) and network video recorder (NVR) platforms. The new series utilizes the latest magnetic recording technologies to achieve high areal density, helping to improve reliability compared to the prior MD04ABA-V Series...
STMicroelectronics is facilitating smarter city and industry infrastructures through the combination of powerline and wireless communication in its market-proven smart-meter chipset. Already widely used in smart electricity meters, ST’s ST8500 powerline communication (PLC) chipset now enables smart meters to communicate through existing power cables or radio frequency (RF) waves, combining the strengths of both types of connection...
Toshiba announced “TC78B009FTG,” a three-phase brushless motor control pre-driver IC that does not require Hall sensors, for applications that include high-speed fans used in servers, blowers, cordless vacuum cleaners, and robot vacuum cleaners...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its LCD Display Flash MCU range with its new HT67F2432. The device includes a high accuracy, high frequency 4MHz RC oscillator and an LCD driver which supports up to 4COM×20SEG LCD display sizes...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs