Published: Jun 29,2020
Toshiba has released the industry’s first photocouplers for high-speed communications that can operate with a power supply as low as 2.2V. The two devices are the “TLP2312,” which delivers at typical data transfer rate of 5Mbps, and the 20Mbps “TLP2372...
Nexperia announced the industry’s widest portfolio of automotive-qualified discretes in space-saving, thermally-efficient, AOI-compatible DFN (Discrete Flat No leads) packages. The AEC-Q101 range of devices available cuts across all Nexperia’s product groups and includes switching, Schottky, Zener and protection diodes, bipolar junction transistors (BJTs), N- and P-channel MOSFETs, resistor-equipped transistors and LED drivers...
The COVID-19 pandemic is wreaking human, economic and causing social damage around the world. The measures to reduce transmission of COVID-19, such as social distancing, work from home, and self-service store, have overturning the way we used to be...
AAEON has worked with partners and developers to create solutions designed to address COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. While the current pandemic is winding down in some areas, many companies are rethinking what it means to do business in a world where it is key to be aware of how disease spreads...
Silicon-Power announced new PCIe 4.0 with a standard data transfer rate that's double that of the previous 3.0 version. The US70 PCIe Gen 4x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.3 support. With incredible read and write speeds up to 5,000MB/s and 4,400MB/s, respectively, the US70 is nearly 10 times faster than traditional SATA III SSDs...
Renesas Electronics introduced the RZ/V series of microprocessors (MPUs), which features DRP-AI (Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor), Renesas’ exclusive vision-optimized artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator. The first product in the series, the RZ/V2M, is designed to deliver a combination of real-time AI inference and industry-leading power efficiency in embedded devices...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350