Published: Jun 23,2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is wreaking human, economic and causing social damage around the world. The measures to reduce transmission of COVID-19, such as social distancing, work from home, and self-service store, have overturning the way we used to be...
AAEON has worked with partners and developers to create solutions designed to address COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. While the current pandemic is winding down in some areas, many companies are rethinking what it means to do business in a world where it is key to be aware of how disease spreads...
Silicon-Power announced new PCIe 4.0 with a standard data transfer rate that's double that of the previous 3.0 version. The US70 PCIe Gen 4x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.3 support. With incredible read and write speeds up to 5,000MB/s and 4,400MB/s, respectively, the US70 is nearly 10 times faster than traditional SATA III SSDs...
Renesas Electronics introduced the RZ/V series of microprocessors (MPUs), which features DRP-AI (Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor), Renesas’ exclusive vision-optimized artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator. The first product in the series, the RZ/V2M, is designed to deliver a combination of real-time AI inference and industry-leading power efficiency in embedded devices...
STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
STMicroelectronics’ SRK1000A and SRK1000B secondary-side synchronous-rectification (SR) controllers for flyback converters, featuring high efficiency and low power consumption, introduce a new, more affordable and smaller-footprint option for battery chargers, quick chargers, adapters, and USB power-delivery outlets...
The STMicroelectronics L99UDL01 automotive universal door-lock IC integrates six MOSFET half-bridge outputs and two half-bridge gate drivers with protection and diagnostic functions that enhance safety, simplify design, and save space...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 550 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 6Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 7Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 8Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 9Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 10Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr