Published: May 05,2020
Vishay Intertechnology introduced new powdered iron based, WPC-compliant (Wireless Power Consortium) wireless charging coils that offer direct replacements for devices for which end-of-life (EOL) was announced in 2017. Offering a durable construction and high permeability shielding, the Vishay Dale receiver and transmitter coils provide high efficiency in a variety of industry-standard sizes...
In light of the ongoing pandemic, nations around the world are putting into place various practices to help curtail the spread of COVID-19. One common rule among these is the requirement to wear masks or personal protective equipment (PPE) out in public, as well as barring anyone with a fever...
With a focus in the induction cooker application area, Holtek announces the release of its new induction cooker MCU, the HT45F0058. The device includes an internal hardware frequency jittering function, which can effectively reduce the IGBT VCE voltage and therefore reduce any generated electromagnetic interference (EMI) when the induction cooker operates in a high power condition...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation ultra-low power I/O Touch Flash MCU, the BS83B04L. This device has the special characteristic of ultra-low power having a single touch key standby current of less than 150nA at a voltage of 3V/25℃...
AAEON announced it is unveiling several new rugged embedded platforms—augmenting an already extensive lineup of AAEON AI edge-computing solutions powered by the NVIDIA Jetson platform. The new AAEON products provide key interfaces needed for edge computing in a small form factor, making it easier to build applications for all levels of users, from makers to more advanced developers for deployments in the field...
TYAN announced support for high frequency AMD EPYC 7F32, AMD EPYC 7F52 and AMD EPYC 7F72 processor-based server motherboards and server systems to the market. TYAN's HPC and storage server platforms continue to offer exceptional performance to datacenter customers...
- 1u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 2World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 3Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 10STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications