Published: Feb 24,2014
Xilinx Smarter Solutions for Radio enable wireless infrastructure vendors to deliver optimal, cost effective and energy efficient radio solutions that provide seamless support for multi-standard, multi-mode heterogeneous networks...
Texas Instruments introduced the industry's fastest 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The RF-sampling ADC12J4000 clocks in at 4 GSPS and supports the JEDEC JESD204B serial interface standard for data converters up to 8 Gbps, while consuming 50 percent less power than competitive devices...
Spansion Inc. announced Spansion HyperBus Interface, a breakthrough that dramatically improves read performance while reducing the number of pins. The Spansion HyperBus Interface is being implemented broadly by leading system-on-chip (SoC) manufacturers...
ZyXEL Communications announced that it will showcase the FMT3251, the company´s brand new UMTS small cell CPE with Wi-Fi at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) on February 24-27, 2014. The FMT3251 is the world´s first UMTS femtocell CPE compatible with the latest 802...
Littelfuse, Inc. has introduced the PICO 305 Series Intrinsically Safe Fuse, the first 277V Fuse to be certified under the latest revision of the UL 913 Safety Standard for Intrinsically Safe Apparatus and Associated Apparatus...
Billion Electric Co., Ltd., a leading supplier in network communication and energy management solutions officially launches a new cutting-edge dual-SIM 3G/4G LTE mobile broadband router – BiPAC 7820NZ. Its uniquely embedded dual-SIM card slot enables users to enjoy constant and seamless Internet experience by simply plugging 3G/4G LTE SIM cards into its built-in SIM slots without the needs of additional 3G/4G LTE USB modems...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package