Published: Nov 07,2013
Taipei, Taiwan, 31st October, 2013 - VIA Technologies, Inc, announced the launch of VIA Springboard, a unique platform developed to provide embedded developers, start-ups, and DIY enthusiasts with the fastest and most stable path for prototyping next-generation ARM-based smart connected devices and taking them to mass-production...
Multi-tasking devices requires increased performance while creating greater power efficiency that can be achieved through an optimized multi-core technology. This means that multi-core processing capability is fast becoming an integral part of mobile SoC, resulting in the call for the upgrade to octa-core platforms...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package