Published: Sep 28,2020
ADLINK Technology launches its next generation COM Express Type 6 module, the cExpress-TL, based on the 11th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processor (formerly Tiger Lake UP3). Featuring a brand new high performance graphics core called Intel Iris Xe and supporting AVX-512 VNNI (Vector Neural Network Instructions), the cExpress-TL provides AI inferencing performance nearly 3X that previously available from non-VNNI platforms...
AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing. Powered by the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors and supporting graphics cards up to 250W for video capturing applications, the BOXER-6842M is designed for the most intensive applications from Edge AI server to automated optical inspection (AOI)...
Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device is its 4-level adjustable bandwidth integrated operational amplifiers. This feature makes this device especially suitable for use in sensor related applications which have low power consumption requirements or which demand rapid response times, such as smoke detectors, PM2...
Toshiba has launched three photorelays, TLP3480, TLP3481 and TLP3482 in P-SON4, a new package with a significantly smaller mounting area than Toshiba’s SOP packages. Shipments start today. All of the new photorelays have an OFF-state output terminal voltage rating and ON-state current rating comparable with products housed in SOP package products, with ratings ranging from 30V and 4...
Renesas Electronics announced a new high-speed, low-power DDR5 data buffer for data center, server, and high-performance workstation applications. Advancements over the past few years in real-time analytics, machine learning, HPC, AI, and other memory and bandwidth-hungry applications have fueled explosive growth in server memory bandwidth requirements...
STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
STMicroelectronics has added new fast-starting devices to its family of intelligent power switches for safety-instrumented systems. With power-on delay time of less than 60µs, the IPS160HF and IPS161HF satisfy standardized requirements for interface types C and D in Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Class 3 applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350