Published: Sep 22,2020
Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device is its 4-level adjustable bandwidth integrated operational amplifiers. This feature makes this device especially suitable for use in sensor related applications which have low power consumption requirements or which demand rapid response times, such as smoke detectors, PM2...
Toshiba has launched three photorelays, TLP3480, TLP3481 and TLP3482 in P-SON4, a new package with a significantly smaller mounting area than Toshiba’s SOP packages. Shipments start today. All of the new photorelays have an OFF-state output terminal voltage rating and ON-state current rating comparable with products housed in SOP package products, with ratings ranging from 30V and 4...
Renesas Electronics announced a new high-speed, low-power DDR5 data buffer for data center, server, and high-performance workstation applications. Advancements over the past few years in real-time analytics, machine learning, HPC, AI, and other memory and bandwidth-hungry applications have fueled explosive growth in server memory bandwidth requirements...
STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
STMicroelectronics has added new fast-starting devices to its family of intelligent power switches for safety-instrumented systems. With power-on delay time of less than 60µs, the IPS160HF and IPS161HF satisfy standardized requirements for interface types C and D in Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Class 3 applications...
Avalue Technology is bringing the new embedded single board computers, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B, which is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake processor to the market. These new SBCs are designed for dealing with the rising demands on low cost, light weight and system performance and expect to offer users a new solution for entry applications...
STMicroelectronics’ EVL400W-EUPL7 evaluation board delivers a ready-to-use 400-Watt power-supply solution that meets today’s toughest eco-design norms. The board leverages innovative features of ST’s L4984D current-mode PFC controller and L6699 resonant half-bridge controller to maximize energy efficiency in multiple operating modes...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 550 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 6Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 7Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 8Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 9Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 10Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr