Published: Mar 21,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX TAIPEI, the world's second, Asia's largest ICT exhibition, will debut on June 3, the overseas buyers pre-registeration service has been officially opened at http://computex.leadexpo.com/. Taipei Computer Association (TCA)...
Compelling new form factors such as mini PCs and desktop all-in-ones (AIOs) are driving excitement within the category, and Intel is helping to deliver new capabilities that consumers and businesses want. Enthusiast users are among the most important proponents of desktop computing, and Intel is announcing roadmap enhancements especially for them...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Google is officially getting into wearables by rolling out Android Wear on Wednesday, a version of the operating system designed specifically for wearable devices. To start with, the system is made for smartwatches, and Google is moving actively to make itself the big name in wearables, and seeking cooperation with Taiwanese firms...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Taiwanese fancy big-screened smartphones according to a data from the research company IDC showed that 5-inch and larger smartphones continued to be favored by Taiwanese consumers, accounting for 42 percent of the country's overall smartphone sales in the fourth quarter of 2013, up from 35 percent in the third quarter...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Smart Network System Institute(SNSI) today exhibited smart lighting system“In-Light”at the 2014 Taiwan International Lighting Show, the system integrated with internet technology to achieve networked LED lighting system, using sensors to control lighting, view Events , repair management and other intellectual control functions...
According to South Korean media reports, Apple is adjusting panel suppliers, may shift panel order of iPad mini from Sharp and AU Optronics to Samsung Electronics. South Korean media ETNews quoted news of GforGames site that Apple is going to revise panel suppliers of iPad mini...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 2u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 5Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 8ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 9Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units