Published: Feb 26,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global leading testing and certification organization UL has approved by U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) on small -horsepower motor unit product energy efficiency testing and certification, set up energy efficiency laboratory of three-phase motor in Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Smart shopping isn't a slogan anymore! “i guang Xinyi” is now on the App store to help shoppers to do shopping more easily. The word “guang” means hanging around or window shopping, especially Xinyi area in which packed with many department stores...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Asian telecom operators Chunghwa Telecom (Taiwan), HKT (Hong Kong), KDDI (Japan), and SK Planet (South Korea) are jointly announcing the formation of the Asia NFC Alliance, with the support of the GSMA, today at MWC 2014...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — element14, was presented with the “Best Marketing” award from Tektronix at its recent 2014 Asean/ANZ Channel Partner Meeting for its distributors. The award is in recognition of element14’s outstanding e-commerce marketing programmes and performance across ASEAN/ANZ for marketing and sales of the Tektronix ranges of oscilloscopes, power analyzers, and test and measurement equipment...
Barcelona, Spain– HTC today unveiled HTC Power To Give, an distributed Computing solution via Android smartphones to create a supercomputer for vital fields of research, including medicine, science and ecology. HTC One family, HTC Butterfly and HTC Butterfly s will first to use...
According to Ovum’s 2014 Trends-to-Watch: Cloud Services* report, which explains that adoption of cloud services has moved from a nice-to-have component of corporate IT to a strategic imperative. John Madden, IT Services Practice Leader and author of the report says, “The rate of cloud adoption is quickly accelerating; cloud breaks through in virtually every customer conversation...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849  [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 2u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 5Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 8ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 9Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units