Published: Feb 18,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Synopsys Inc., Realtek Semiconductor Corp., and United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), announced that their collaboration has resulted in first-pass silicon success of Realtek's RTD2995 UHD Smart TV Controller SoC implemented in UMC's 40LP, the foundry's volume production, low-power 40-nanometer (nm) process technology...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Industrial Economics & Knowledge Center (IEK) of Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRT) forcasted 10 key issues of Information and communications technology (ICT) in 2014. “Smart everywhere” will be realized soon, and since the smart devices are getting smaller and smaller, Flexible Print Circuit (FPC) will be used more from now on...
Taichung Harbor, the total area of three thousand seven hundred hectares, is the largest modern international port of Taiwan, hinterland combined Central Taiwan Science Park, near the major industrial zones, export processing zones, as well as Taichung International Airport...
Taichung , Taiwan - Hon Hai Group is expected to invest NT $ 100 billion in Taichung Harbor to develop a intelligence automation innovation center, the largest robotics R&D center and production base. Taichung Harbor Services Branch, said Hon Hai investment plan will be officially proposed in the near future , the fastest to start this year...
Tainan, Taiwan — The 2014 Taiwan-Japan advanced battery meeting on safety, materials and battery design system is held on February 13 at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), southern Taiwan, with a total of nearly 100 experts from the academy and industry in Japan and Taiwan...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Analog IC design house Global Mixed-mode Technology (GMT) held its 2013 Q4 investor conference today, showing that the product mix of panel has declined 7 percent, which is coherent to the low season of panel in every fourth quarter...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 851 852  854 855 856 857 858 859 860 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 2u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 5Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 8ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 9Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units