Published: Feb 14,2014
Taipei, Taiwan - According to Taiwan media, Taiwan's largest telecom company, Chunghwa Telecom will invest US$ 140 million to increase bandwidth of 1.5 times, and enhanced external submarine cable bandwidth in the year, data center and cloud business...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The pride of Taiwan! III cooperated with NTUST to produce a smart underwear “SS Shapewear” and won the German iF Product Design Award, received an iF seal of outstanding design quality. The concept of wearables has been put into practice in this underwear to help women to be more slimmer simply by wearing it...
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan National Science Council(NSC) announced on Wednesday will hand with TSMC, MediaTek , Ruentex Group and ITRI to set up a startup company－ " Small Apple Orchard Company" , is expected to invest NT$10 billion within three years , to develop small-volume production of a wide range of different items...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Seeking a job can be as easy as pie! Online job bank 104 Co. in collaboration with WeChat, a mobile text and voice messaging communication service offering by Tencent, and applied its famous Location Base Service (LBS), which is mainly combined to help job seekers find job vacancies more quickly, easily, and most important of all: nearby...
Taiwan's Ministry of Economic Affairs Intellectual Property Office on Tuesday announced 2013 patent application statistics, both the number of applications of nationals and foreigners were recession. For nationals, is the first recession since the 2009 at 3...
TAIWAN, Hsinchu –MediaTek today announces the MT6595, a premium mobile solution with the world’s first 4G LTE octa-core smartphone SOC, powered by the latest Cortex-A17 CPUs from ARM. The MT6595 employs ARM’s big.LITTLE architecture with MediaTek’s CorePilot technology to deliver a Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) platform that unlocks the full power of all eight cores...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 851 852 853  855 856 857 858 859 860 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 2u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 5Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 8ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 9Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units