Published: Feb 11,2014
Taipei, Taiwan－NCC chairman Shi shi-Hao said on Monday that the Executive Yuan, the Ministry of Communications and NCC have reached a consensus to spending $USD3 billion in three years to accelerate the development of Taiwan 4G, push 4G popularity faster than 3G...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwanese is no stranger to earthquake, according to the Central Weather Bureau (CWB) that it hit 22,000 times a year in average from the year 2001 to 2012. Though earthquakes are unpredictable, now just a few clicks away from finding out whether the buildings they live in can withstand the next big earthquake...
The supercapacitor industry closed last year (2013) with a continued double-digit growth. According to Maxwell Technologies' executives, China has been the main source of growth. New announcements confirm what IDTechEx has stated in recent years: the supercapacitor and the battery industry are the same...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — TSMC, Quanta, and AU Optronics Announce its Revenue for January, respectively. TSMC today announced its net revenues for January 2014: On a consolidated basis, revenues for January 2014 were approximately NT$51...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Delta Electronics said that its microwave passive components are at full speed of manufecturing, and under current equipment hoping to boost the production by 50 percent this year. Delta also has not only received passive components' orders from Apple Inc...
Taipei , Taiwan - LG Electronics on Monday said it has sued four Taiwan panel makers last month in Seoul, included AUOptronics, , Innolux , CPT and HannStar for monopolizing the price, and apply for $USD850,000 compensation. LG Electronics spokesman Juah Kim said four Taiwanese panel makers alleged monopoly on LCD TV panel prices, and therefore raised this litigation...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 851 852 853 854  856 857 858 859 860 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 2u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 5Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 8ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 9Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units