Published: Jan 08,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
CES 2014 is taking place this week in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event. Mr. Koslowski provided his thoughts on what disruptions and business opportunities the connected car will offer...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Cloud computing is the important platform of mobile device and big data transmission, Delta, Zippy, and Chicony, these cloud computing-related server and networking communication device firms are going to be highly profited...
[Taipei,Taiwan] The notebook and PC market is still shrinking based on statistics, however, Gigabyte and MSI both Motherboard firms now focus on developing gaming notebook, mini-PC. This transformation for product line may be a notable technology trend in 2014...
[Hsinchu, Taiwan] Global Unichip Corp. (GUC), the Flexible ASIC LeaderTM, and M31 Technology, a global boutique Intellectual Property (IP) provider today unveiled a combination USB 3.0 IP that bundles GUC’s Peripheral Device Controller IP and M31 Technology’s PHY IP that is now available on 65/55nm, 40nm, and 28nm process technologies...
TAIPEI — Asus will unveil more mid-range or entry-level new smartphone lineup, and use Intel chips instead of MediaTek, also rely more on China supply chain. However, Asus will soonest announce the cooperation with Intel in Consumer Electronics Show (CES) next week...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859  [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 2ST collaborates with Microsoft to Streamline Development of Secure IoT
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 5u-blox Announces CEO transition effective 1 January 2023
- 6ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 7MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units
- 8Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process