Published: Nov 14,2013
Morris Chang, Chairman and CEO of TSMC, has resigned from CEO, which position will be took over together by Mark Liu and C.C. Wei, but will stand still be Chairman to own the management rights for TSMC. Mark Liu and C.C. Wei, Co-Chief operating officer of TSMC, moved up to be President and Co-CEO simultaneously yesterday...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, Taiwanese IC packaging and testing industry`s third-quarter shipment value reached around US$3.29 billion, up 5...
(Taipei, Taiwan) In order to improve profitability, Inventec is actively expanding solar and 3D printing market, hoping to increase revenue, currently its investee companies E-Ton Solar and Inventec Appliances has begun seeking the market opportunities...
The optical networks (ON) market will exceed US$17.5bn by 2018, for a 3.1 percent CAGR from 2012, predicts global analyst firm Ovum. An exceptionally strong 2Q13 has signaled the beginning of a spending bounce-back. 2Q13 was the strongest quarter in the last six and was the 7th highest quarter in the last 10 years...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Taiwanese company Bungbungame, Tuesday release Project S smartphone in fund-raising platform indiegogo, is advertised as everyone can afford, with 5.8-inch WQHD screen with a resolution up to 2560X1440, and using 16 million pixel camera as well as the ARM architecture Big...
(Taipei, Taiwan) TSMC's major customers Xilinx announced on Monday that TSMC 20-nanometer chip PLD has officially shipped and is scheduled to mass production in the first quarter of next year. This is also the first official shipment of TSMC 20nm products...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 871 872 873 874 875 876 877  879 880 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3STM and GlobalFoundries to Build New 300mm Fab in France
- 4Acer: The Second Half of the PC Market Will Not Good
- 5NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 6MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 7Far EasTone and Donghua University to Develop 5G Smart Campus
- 8CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI
- 9Northland Power Opens New Office in Taiwan
- 10NSPO Cooperates with CPC to Co-develop Space Class Composite Materials