Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
LCD TV panels have the highest growth rate of 3.1%, followed by LCD monitors' 0.9% and notebook PC panels' 0.1%.
"Out of the three major applications, LCD TV panels not only enjoyed the highest growth rate, but also experienced a 1.4% slight growth in average panel size, reaching 41.3inches," says Brian Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute).
"This is mainly due to an increased share of 48- and 49-inch panel shipments, which accounted for 10.1% in the third quarter, up from 9.3% in the previous quarter. This has boosted the average size of LCD TV panels shipped worldwide."
Overall, Chinese panel vendors enjoyed the largest growth in the average panel size. In the second quarter, the average size of shipped panels was 24.8 inches, which increased to 35.9 inches in the third quarter.
Among all Chinese brands, LuxNet had the highest shipment growth at 4.8% in the third quarter, with the average panel size of 37.7 inches.
- 1Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 2TSMC: The Second Act
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 5UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 6Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 7Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 8Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 9Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 10China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum