According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
LCD TV panels have the highest growth rate of 3.1%, followed by LCD monitors' 0.9% and notebook PC panels' 0.1%.
"Out of the three major applications, LCD TV panels not only enjoyed the highest growth rate, but also experienced a 1.4% slight growth in average panel size, reaching 41.3inches," says Brian Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute).
"This is mainly due to an increased share of 48- and 49-inch panel shipments, which accounted for 10.1% in the third quarter, up from 9.3% in the previous quarter. This has boosted the average size of LCD TV panels shipped worldwide."
Overall, Chinese panel vendors enjoyed the largest growth in the average panel size. In the second quarter, the average size of shipped panels was 24.8 inches, which increased to 35.9 inches in the third quarter.
Among all Chinese brands, LuxNet had the highest shipment growth at 4.8% in the third quarter, with the average panel size of 37.7 inches.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 5PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 7Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 8Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 9Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 10IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras