- Toshiba Machine Establishes a Local Subsidiary in Italy
2019.09.18 22:48:58 /
- Faraday’s SoC Projects Doubled for Three Consecutive Years
2019.09.18 22:47:39 /
- Innodisk’s New 3D NAND TLC SSD Series Targets Enterprise Workload Applications
2019.09.18 13:58:33 /
- Juniper Research: Online Retail Sales to Exceed $6 Trillion in Physical and Digital Goods by 2024
2019.09.17 20:43:50 /
Holtek announced the release of its new low current bidirectional wireless FSK/GFSK transceiver IC, the BC3602. The device, which includes an integrated high precision, low power oscillator for WOT (Wake-on-TX) and WOR (Wake-on-RX) function...
Renesas Electronics announced the development of the RX72M Industrial Network Solution to accelerate the development of industrial slave equipment using the RX72M Group of 32-bit industrial Ethernet microcontrollers (MCUs). The new RX72M ...
STMicroelectronics has extended support for STM32G4 microcontrollers, delivering digital-power and motor-control Discovery Kits and adding new firmware examples in the latest STM32CubeG4 software package (v 1.1.0) to help users explore cont...
u-blox has announced that its Bluetooth low energy module NINA-B1 has been chosen by AddMobile, Swedish provider of devices and services for construction site management, as the basis of its short range equipment-tracking beacons, AddTracke...
STMicroelectronics has launched STM32Trust to guide designers’ efforts to build strong cyber-protection into new IoT devices leveraging industry best-practices. STM32Trust combines knowledge, design tools, and ready-to-use original ST ...
- When Failure is NOT an Option
- Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- White Paper－Optimizing PCB Layout
- Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC
- Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter