- Keysight Technologies, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G
2018.11.20 13:36:03 /
- Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Taiwan's First Double-deck Elevators with DOAS
2018.11.20 13:34:47 /
- Total NAND Flash Revenue Rose by Just 4.4% QoQ in 3Q18
2018.11.19 20:20:51 /
- Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
2018.11.19 19:58:04 /
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing MCU, the BS45F3232. As the device includes an integrated active IR proximity sensing circuit in a 16-pin QFN (3×3) small package type, it is extremely suitable for use in proximity ...
Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Keyboard applications and has the special feature of requiring no additional external transistors. By using a scanning I/O drive method...
Insight SiP is launching the ISP1807-LR module, which it believes to be the first fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range compliant RF module in a miniature SIP package. It measures only 8x8x1 mm, making it the smallest of its type available...
AAEON releases the BOXER-6750, a DIN rail-mount-designed box PC with a rich I/O interface. The compact BOXER-6750 measures only 69mm x 183mm x 155mm and is fitted with the Intel Core i3-6100U or, for customers with lower performance demands...
IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay, rated for up to 1A DC/1Arms continuous load current, twice the load current of the company’s most popular pow...
- When Failure is NOT an Option
- Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- White Paper－Optimizing PCB Layout
- Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC
- Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter