- Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory
2017.07.21 11:32:02 /
- Intel Democratizes Deep Learning Application Development with Launch of Movidius Neural Compute Stic
2017.07.21 11:12:09 /
- Reasoning and Recommendation is the Most Active Area for AI Startups Worldwide, says MIC
2017.07.20 21:11:13 /
- South Korea Tops IDC Asia/Pacific’s 2017 IoT Readiness Index
2017.07.20 19:09:46 /
Vishay Intertechnology expanded its offering of surface-mount TMBS Trench MOS Barrier Schottky rectifiers with 10 new 1 A and 2 A devices in the eSMP series MicroSMP (DO-219AD) package. Providing space-saving alternatives to Schottky rectif...
u-blox announced the SARA R410M 02B, a configurable LTE Cat M1/NB1 multi mode module with worldwide coverage. It is the industry’s smallest module available in the market today, measuring just 16 x 26 mm, to offer both LTE Cat M1 and Cat ...
Portwell announces the release of the PCOM-B700G, a COM Express 3.0 Type 7 Basic Module (125mm x 95mm) based on the Intel Xeon processor D-1500 product family (codenamed Broadwell-DE). PCOM-B700G is designed according to the new COM Express...
Littelfuse introduced a series of Schottky Barrier Rectifiers designed for conventional switching diodes in commercial, industrial and automotive applications. DST Series Schottky Barrier Rectifiers combine ultra-low forward voltage drop...
TYAN has announced their new generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor-based server platforms to the market. The new line-up of HPC, cloud computing and storage server platforms deliver workload-optimized performance, power efficiency, and h...
- When Failure is NOT an Option
- Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- White Paper－Optimizing PCB Layout
- Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC
- Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter