- Toshiba Memory to Rebrand as “Kioxia” in October
2019.07.18 20:55:54 /
- TSMC Reports Second Quarter Revenue of NT$241.00 Billion, 10.2% Increase QoQ
2019.07.18 20:15:51 / Korbin Lan
- Covestro Pushing the Boundaries for a Sustainable and Digital World
2019.07.17 19:53:30 /
- CyberLink to showcase FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at RetailNOW 2019
2019.07.17 19:42:54 /
3D-NAND-based SSD’s are common in consumer markets. Swissbit is now pleased to introduce a range of 3D-NAND-SSD products that are specifically optimized for demanding industrial- and NetCom applications. The X-75-range includes product ve...
Avalue Technology unveils the latest rugged system equipped with the 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core Processors for rugged applications, such as automation, machine vision, harsh environment and so on...
Swissbit announces the introduction of its U-50n (Nano) - a small and robust USB 3.1 flash drive with capacities from 8 to 64GB intended for IoT and industrial applications which need more than just a USB drive. The new U-50n offers all t...
u-blox has announced the SARA-R5 series of LTE-M and NB-IoT modules for low power wide area (LPWA) IoT applications, its most advanced, secure and highly integrated cellular product. The module, built on the u-blox UBX-R5 cellular chipset a...
Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041. These three new devices are especially designed for applications such as small household appliances but ...
- When Failure is NOT an Option
- Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- White Paper－Optimizing PCB Layout
- Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC
- Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter