- Keysight Strengthens Support for Automotive Customers with New Facility in Nagoya, Japan
2019.01.18 16:59:47 /
- Value of Semiconductor Mergers and Acquisitions Falls Considerably
2019.01.18 16:58:10 /
- TV Panel Price Decline May Stop in 2Q19, Says TrendForce
2019.01.17 21:27:10 /
- Lenovo Invests in ePaper Provider CLEARink
2019.01.17 21:09:19 /
AAEON releases the FWS-7830, a cutting-edge system that expands the role of network security appliances. In addition to handling traditional network platform functions such as firewall protection, unified threat management (UTM), and intrus...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340. In fully integrating a microcontroller, an LDO and a pre-driver into a single chip...
Portwell announces the release of the RICH-61D0, a fanless embedded system featuring Intel Atom processor N series (formerly Apollo Lake). Its fanless, compact chassis design, plus low power consumption, make RICH-61D0 a perfect solution fo...
Aimed at the voice/music application field, Holtek announces the release of its new 32-bit SoC Flash MCU, the HT32F0006, which is based around an Arm Cortex-M0+ processor core. In having a 32-bit MCU for its voice and music processing, the ...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The new data converters enable designers to add more intelligence and functionality, while shrinking system board space...
- When Failure is NOT an Option
- Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- White Paper－Optimizing PCB Layout
- Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC
- Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter