Published: Sep 23,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - eEver Technology, Inc. and Etron Technology, Inc. jointly announce that their new USB Type-C E-Marker controller IC, EJ903, has been certified by USB-IF for USB4 Cables and Intel for Thunderbolt 4 Cables. This positions eEver and Etron Tech as the world’s first supplier of USB-IF certified USB4 & Intel certified Thunderbolt 4 E-Marker ICs, advancing next-generation, top-performing electrical cables to the market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The new AI Tech Business Matchmaking Platform wants international investors and people in tech to swipe right for Taiwanese AI companies. Driven by the “Taiwan AI Action Plan” initiative, this is the world’s first AI business matchmaking platform, offering unprecedented access into Taiwan’s burgeoning AI ecosystem, which is already home to the likes of Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft...
White paper follows extensive performance testing – carried out with Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik – on five plating types under a 720 hrs salt spray corrosion test. HUBER+SUHNER and Rosenberger worked closely together to create this white paper...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will establish the Philippine FA Center in Manila on the premises of its local subsidiary, MELCO Factory Automation Philippines Inc. The new facility, which is scheduled to start operating on October 1, will strengthen servicing of Mitsubishi Electric factory automation (FA) products in the Philippines and thereby facilitate expansion of the company’s local business in FA systems...
Panasonic Corporation and Octasic Inc. today announced the enhancement of their ongoing collaboration to develop shared eXtended Global Platform (sXGP) solutions to include 5G and Beyond 5G based wireless network products, especially for mission-critical applications...
After nearly two months of negotiations and press reports that a blockbuster deal was in the works, Nvidia this week announced a $40 billion agreement to buy ARM—the leading supplier of processor intellectual property (IP)—from financially struggling SoftBank in Japan...
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 6Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 7TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 8Broadcom Overtakes Qualcomm for First Place in 2Q20 Revenue Ranking
- 9World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 10Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform