Korean Market Share of Large-Size Panel Capacity to Fall Below 10% As Samsung Speeds Up Cutting Down
Published: Apr 08,2020
u-blox today announced it has acquired IoT Communication-as-a-Service provider, Thingstream. Thingstream provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for global IoT connectivity using the industry standard MQTT protocol. The product is offered “as-a-service” which provides predictable cost and on-demand scalability for customers...
Cypress Semiconductor today announced that Infineon Technologies AG has obtained antitrust clearance from China’s State Administration for Market Regulation (“SAMR”) for Cypress' previously announced merger transaction with Infineon...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink announced its FaceMe AI facial recognition engine has achieved prominent ranking on the NIST FRVT 1:1 (Facial Recognition Vender Test), known as the foremost authority on facial recognition precision within the industry and around the world...
According to the latest investigations by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, owing to strong orders for data center servers and traditional server brands’ preemptive stock-up demand to avoid pandemic-induced breaks in the server supply chain, overall server shipment is expected to remain on the upswing in 2Q20...
Data gathered by InsideBitcoins.com indicates that about 38% of organizations are planning to integrate blockchain solutions into their operations in 2020. From the data, 15% of the enterprises will adopt blockchain solutions on a large scale while 23% will have moderate operations...
Synopsys announced its expanded collaboration with Broadcom Inc. for the creation of semiconductor solutions using Synopsys' Fusion Design Platform to address a host of design challenges at 7nm and beyond. Building upon multiple successful 7nm designs, Synopsys and Broadcom are expanding the collaboration to include the creation of 5nm designs based on Synopsys' Fusion Design Platform...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 4Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 5eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 6COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Rescheduled for September 28-30, 2020 Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- 7NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses
- 8As Samsung Display Exits LCD Market, Monitor Panel Industry Expects Major Reshuffle, Says TrendForce
- 9BrainChip and Socionext Provide a New Low-Power Artificial Intelligence Platform for AI Edge Applica
- 10Latest Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Global High-Tech Industries