Published: Nov 24,2020
Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases u-blox has announced the commercial launch of its IoT Security-as-a-Service offering. Available on both the u-blox SARA-R4 and SARA-R5 series of LTE-M cellular IoT modules, this innovative solution makes it extremely simple to protect data from malicious third parties, both on the device and during transmission from the device to the cloud...
Digi-Key Electronics announced its collaboration with SnapEDA, providing over 1.5 million verified and high-quality symbols, footprints, and 3D models for Digi-Key parts. Engineers use Digi-Key to find and purchase components for their designs...
u-blox has announced that it supplied the high-accuracy technology that made it possible to fly the world’s largest swarm of drones. The record-breaking simultaneous flight of 2198 miniature UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) was launched into the night sky over Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Leaders from government and business organizations gathered at Taipei’s Huashan 1914 Creative Park to participate in the signing of an MOU between Taiwan and companies in USA, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia, championing AI technology for business...
Since the introduction of Sony’s large-sized modular Micro LED display in 2017, other companies, including Samsung and LG, have successively made advances in Micro LED development, in turn generating much buzz for the technology’s potential in the large-sized display market, according to TrendForce's latest investigations...
To protect the living space of land animals and to improve its appearance, Covestro Taiwans’s long-term partner, Hydroseal Enterprise, has assisted the National Parks in Southeast Asia(SEA) to build up two ecological bridges with outstanding root-resistant and water-resistant properties through Baytec SPR elastomeric thick film coatings...
- 1Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 2DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 3AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 4AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 5Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 6Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 7LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 8eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 9Digital Show Highlights Innovative Solutions from Taiwan’s Hardware Manufacturers
- 10Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology