Published: Nov 15,2019
KIOXIA Corporation today announced that it has begun sampling the industry’s first 512 gigabyte (GB) Automotive Universal Flash Storage (UFS) JEDEC Version 2.1 embedded memory solution. KIOXIA’s Automotive UFS supports a wide temperature range (-40°C to +105°C), meets AEC-Q100 Grade2 requirements and offers the extended reliability required by various automotive applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the “Survey among CEOs in Taiwan 2019” released by KPMG Taiwan, corporate have to change their mindset from “efficiency-driven” to “innovation-driven” in order to pursue sustainable growth...
Keysight Technologies announced the company's 5G Protocol and RF/RRM & DVT conformance toolsets were used to submit 5G new radio (NR) non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) test cases to the Global Certification Forum (GCF)...
Supported by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Taiwan, the Sensors IC Lab, leady by Distinguished Professor Paul Chao at National Chiao Tung Uni-versity (NCTU), have developed successfully the technologies that makes possible the world-first hand-held blood flow volume (BFV) sensor...
Imec's accelerator program, imec.istart, was ranked in the top 5 in the 'World Top Business Accelerator - Linked to University' category and No.1 in Europe. UBI Global unveiled its biannual ranking of top university incubators and accelerators at the World Incubation Summit in Doha, Qatar...
Despite a slowdown, combined revenues for optoelectronics, sensors/actuators, and discrete semiconductors are expected to barely set a 10th consecutive record high in 2019, followed by gradual strengthening in 2020 and 2021, says IC Insights...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 5Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones