Published: Feb 07,2020
STMicroelectronics is helping the automotive industry deliver safer, greener, and smarter vehicles to market more quickly and cost effectively with new tools that assist the development of electronic control units (ECUs), the ‘mini-computers’ that manage the numerous electronic systems in today’s vehicles...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that in collaboration with Japan’s National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) it has developed technology for an extra-thin Ka-band (27 to 40 GHz) active electronically steered array antenna (AESA) featuring the world’s thinnest profile, less than three centimeters, to deliver high-speed inflight connectivity services via satellites at data rates beyond 100 Mbps...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced that as part of the value transformation plan, AUO’s Board of Directors resolved to acquire 5% to 30% shares of ADLINK via tender offer. Through this tender offer, the two parties wish to form a strategic partnership for building an industrial and commercial AIoT ecosystem...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that for the fourth consecutive year, the company has achieved “Leadership Level” status in the annual global CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project) Climate Change Program...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed a technology for controlling in-building mobile robots used for cleaning, security, delivery and guidance, as well as next-generation electric wheelchairs, using building dynamic maps* to achieve cooperative interaction between the robots, etc...
Samsung Electronics today announced the market launch of 'Flashbolt', its third-generation High Bandwidth Memory 2E (HBM2E). The new 16-gigabyte (GB) HBM2E is uniquely suited to maximize high performance computing (HPC) systems and help system manufacturers to advance their supercomputers, AI-driven data analytics and state-of-the-art graphics systems in a timely manner...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry