Published: Nov 04,2019
CIOs are facing a world that is constantly changing, and to succeed in this environment, IT leaders must find ways to navigate this uncertainty by winning in the turns, according to Gartner, Inc. Three forces are the “turns” – geopolitics, economics and the emergence of digital giants – and they are creating uncertainty and pressure for CIOs...
In the EU-funded project MOLOKO, Fraunhofer researchers have teamed up with partners to develop a new optoplasmonic sensor designed to provide fast, on-site analysis of safety and quality parameters for milk. This early-warning system will bring the industry substantial savings in time and money as well as a drastic reduction in wasted product, thereby helping to improve performance along the entire supply chain...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The R&D 100 Awards has announced its 2019 winners. The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) won two awards with its RAIBA – Reconfigurable and Regulatable Battery Array System and the bionic knobby magnetic beads manufacturing technology iKNOBEADS...
u-blox has gained another high-profile endorsement for ZED-F9P, its high precision GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module that delivers centimeter-level accuracy within seconds. Quantum-Systems, a German company specialized in the development and production of electric VTOL (Vertical Take-off and Landing) aircrafts for civilian use...
Gigaphoton announced the establishment and start of business for a new company GIGAPHOTON CHINA Inc. in China. Up until now, Gigaphoton’s service support in China has been conducted by Komatsu Industries Shanghai Ltd.’s optical machinery division...
TAIPEI, Taiwan -TYAN today announced support for new Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server motherboards and systems to the market. TYAN’s Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based product line continues to offer professional-grade performance, security, reliability and affordability of entry server solutions...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones