Published: Dec 07,2020
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) has today announced that users of its new OpenRoaming service will be granted enterprise-level security thanks to a partnership with infrastructure security experts, Kyrio. The WBA OpenRoaming Service...
The total mobile services revenue in China is set to increase from US$119.1bn in 2020 to US$142.8bn in 2025, at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7%, supported by 5G infrastructure, increase in mobile data consumption and rising data average revenue per user (ARPU), according to GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced support for the TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) recommendations. Faraday is the world’s first ASIC design company and among the first thirty Taiwanese companies listed as a supporter on the TCFD website...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AUO announced that it will showcase its premium 3D surgical display solutions at the Healthcare Expo Taiwan at the Nangang Exhibition Center in Taipei from December 3 to 6. These AUO-developed solutions include the 32-inch 4K polarized 3D display solution integrated with MedicalTek’s world-leading 3D endoscope and minimally invasive surgery (MIS) visualization system, and a 15...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (eHV) process technology have been subsequently used by major mobile OLED driver IC customers in multiple project tapeouts...
IC Insights announced its November Update to the 2020 McClean Report. The forecasted 2020 top-15 semiconductor supplier ranking includes eight suppliers headquartered in the U.S., two each in South Korea, Taiwan, and Europe, and one in Japan...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021