Published: Jun 10,2020
STMicroelectronics today announced that it has become an Associate member of the Zhaga Consortium to advance the deployment of NFC technology in the industrial lighting market. The Zhaga Consortium is a global industry organization that aims to standardize interfaces of LED luminaires...
According to the latest investigations from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, issues with the NB (notebook computer) panel supply chain, such as material shortage, labor shortage, and logistic disruptions, were gradually resolved starting in April...
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, tech giants Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google and Amazon (FAMGA) have reported revenue growth in the first quarter (Q1) of 2020 even while small and medium enterprises struggled to navigate through the difficult times...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for May 2020 were NT$2.836 billion and a decrease of 17.3% from the previous month of NT$3.428 billion in 2020. Compared to the same period of NT$2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced its consolidated revenues for May at NT$20.18 billion, up 21.1% year-on-year (YoY) and by 2.2% month-on-month. For year-to-May, consolidated revenues were NT$88.78 billion, growing by 4.0% YoY...
Advanced state-of-the-art IC production at 5 nanometer dimensions will be a catalyst for strong growth in the semiconductor metrology/inspection equipment market in 2020 and 2021, according to the report “Metrology, Inspection, and Process Control in VLSI Manufacturing,” recently published by The Information Network...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 7unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 8Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 9Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 10Cadence Teams with TSMC, Microsoft to Reduce ICs Design Timing Signoff Schedules with the Cloud