Published: Nov 08,2019
HISNCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek and TSMC today announced that the industry’s first 8K digital TV system-on-chip (SoC) manufactured with 12nm technology, the MediaTek S900, has entered volume manufacturing with TSMC. The S900 is MediaTek’s first flagship smart TV SoC, supporting 8K resolution and high-speed edge AI computation...
HSINCHU, Taiwan — MediaTek today announced it has joined Microsoft Azure Certified for Internet of Things (IoT), ensuring customers get IoT solutions up and running quickly with hardware and software that has been pre-tested and verified to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services...
Acer has been named a CES 2020 Innovation Award Honoree for developing innovative new products that scored high in innovation, engineering qualities, aesthetics and design in the categories of Computer Hardware and Components as well as Computer Peripherals and Accessories...
According to the "Development of Taiwanese Industrial PC Industry, 2019 and Beyond" report published by the ResearchAndMarkets.com. The shipment value of the Taiwanese industrial PC industry broke the NT$200 billion (US$6.56 billion; US$1= NT$30...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix Internationa today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for October 2019 were NT$3.666 billion, a decrease of 27.8% from the previous month of NT$5.080 billion in 2019. Compared to the same period of NT$3...
STUDER is awarding its research prize, the "Fritz Studer Award", for the sixth time. Students from European universities and technical colleges are invited to participate. The winners will receive a reward of CHF 10,000. Fritz Studer AG produces standard machines and individual system solutions in high-precision cylindrical grinding for machining small and medium-sized workpieces...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones