Published: Feb 17,2020
The following analysis shows TrendForce’s investigations of key component and other downstream technology industries, under the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, with the latest data as of February 14, 2020. Semiconductors Compared to the OSAT industry, the foundry industry has a much higher degree of fab automation and thus is less impacted by the outbreak...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - SecuX Technology Inc., a Blockchain Security Company, foresees the great benefit of emerging crypto payment technology and bring its state-of-the-art solution to support Brick-and-Mortar Retailers exploring more business potential through a simple Blockchain solution with affordable cost...
TAIPEI, Taiwan- ATP Electronics combines the speed and performance of PCIe NVMe with the reliability and endurance features of 3D NAND flash, the high capacity of triple level flash (TLC), high-performance 8-channel controllers, end-to-end data protection, breakthrough power management and power loss protection (PLP) technology to deliver its next-generation M...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its AIoT platform ASIC solution has successfully delivered more than 10 projects in AIoT applications. These demonstrated solutions span UMC process technologies from 55nm to 28nm, including edge applications in audio and vision recognition, smart wearable devices and smart home appliances...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to the current outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in IoT, will start posting regular updates on work resumption and production availability at the Advantech Kunshan Manufacturing Center (AKMC), as well as updates on operations in locations throughout Mainland China...
A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese lunar new year travel rush in the early 2020 also deteriorated the situation by causing this coronavirus epidemic to spread faster across China and the world...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry