Published: Mar 12,2021
The COVID-19 crisis forced companies and organizations across the globe to speed up the digitalization of their business, as remote working and distance learning became the new normal amid the ongoing lockdown. The surge in the use of digital solutions and services abated the pandemic’s negative effect on IT spending, which still dropped to just under $3...
Kioxia Corporation held a groundbreaking ceremony for its state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication facility (Fab7) at Yokkaichi Plant in Mie Prefecture, Japan. The facility will be one of the most advanced manufacturing operations in the world, dedicated to production of its proprietary 3D flash memory BiCS FLASH...
PICMG announces that COM-HPC has been approved and ratified, and is now available for public download and distribution. "Twenty-six industry-leading companies worked together diligently and cohesively over a span of five years”, said Christian Eder, the COM-HPC Working Group Chair...
Swedish digital audio pioneer Dirac announced that Fujitsu’s LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X business laptops, produced by Fujitsu Client Computing Limited (Kawasaki, Japan) and sold by Fujitsu Limited (Kawasaki, Japan), now include Dirac audio technology to deliver an immersive sound experience with upgraded sound quality for various content and use cases...
ExpressPCB announced the release of its new Plus PCB Design Suite (ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus version 3.0). Highlights of the newly added features include an integrated search and download for components using SnapEDA, schematic link between ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus, as well as netlist validation between the printed circuit board (PCB) layout and the schematic...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Although widely used in manufacturing, robots require much more agility for use in nursing and rehabilitation. With this in mind, an interdisciplinary research team led by Professor James Chang of the Department of Power Mechanical Engineering has recently applied the latest advances in AI, biomechanics, and human-factor engineering to develop a robot that can imitate the meticulous movements of a human hand...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY