Published: Oct 19,2020
STMicroelectronics today announced the acquisition and integration of the assets of SOMOS Semiconductor (“SOMOS”). SOMOS, based in Marly-le-Roy (France), is a fabless semiconductor company founded in 2018, and specialized in silicon-based power amplifiers and in RF Front-End Modules (FEM) products...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (announced today that the company’s new EcoAdviser data-analysis and diagnostic software (MES3-EAP1-AI) for increased energy savings at manufacturing facilities will be released on October 26...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of digital transformation for the entire industry. Innovative fusion of 5G, AI and display technologies is now crucial for turning crisis into opportunity in the post-pandemic era...
PICMG, a leading consortium for the development of open embedded computing specifications, announces the ratification of the MicroSAM specification. MicroSAM is a new microcontroller-agnostic, ultra-small form-factor module for the enablement of smart sensors...
AU Optronics Corp. today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$26.08 billion for September 2020, up by 7.5% month-over-month and 9.2% year-over-year. Consolidated revenues in the third quarter of 2020 were NT$73.23 billion, up by 15...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for September at NT$29.51 billion, reaching a record high in 72 months, and up 21.3% year-on-year (YoY) or 8.2% month-on-month. Preliminary consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2020 reached NT$80...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC