Published: Apr 06,2020
Data gathered by InsideBitcoins.com indicates that about 38% of organizations are planning to integrate blockchain solutions into their operations in 2020. From the data, 15% of the enterprises will adopt blockchain solutions on a large scale while 23% will have moderate operations...
Synopsys announced its expanded collaboration with Broadcom Inc. for the creation of semiconductor solutions using Synopsys' Fusion Design Platform to address a host of design challenges at 7nm and beyond. Building upon multiple successful 7nm designs, Synopsys and Broadcom are expanding the collaboration to include the creation of 5nm designs based on Synopsys' Fusion Design Platform...
Robots play an important role in fighting the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 around the globe. Disinfection robot UVD for example has been in high demand since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic. Chinese hospitals have ordered more than 2,000 UVD robots by Danish manufacturer Blue Ocean Robotics...
SYSGO, the European leader in real-time operating systems (RTOS) for certifiable embedded systems, has announced that its PikeOS does now support a broad range of RISC-V based architectures. PikeOS is a leading RTOS/hypervisor solution used in Safety and Security-critical applications in the Aerospace, Railway and Automotive industries as well as in Industrial, Medical and IoT applications...
As Samsung Display Exits LCD Market, Monitor Panel Industry Expects Major Reshuffle, Says TrendForce
According to the latest investigations by the WitsView research division of TrendForce, the oversupply of TV panels in 2019 resulted in a major price drop. As such, panel manufacturers hoped to utilize their excess capacity in 2020 through increasing their production of monitor panels, with Samsung Display (SDC) having the most extensive plans...
TAINAN City, Taiwan – Pervasive Displays (PDi) announces a major advancement in product reliability and manufacturing capacity, through its collaboration with BOE Smart Electronics System Co. Ltd (BOE), to improve the automated production of electronic paper displays (EPDs)...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10Propelled by 51% Share of IDM Sales and 65% Share of Fabless Sales, U.S. Companies Captured 55%