Published: Jul 20,2017
Vishay Intertechnology expanded its offering of surface-mount TMBS Trench MOS Barrier Schottky rectifiers with 10 new 1 A and 2 A devices in the eSMP series MicroSMP (DO-219AD) package. Providing space-saving alternatives to Schottky rectifiers in the SOD123W...
u-blox announced the SARA R410M 02B, a configurable LTE Cat M1/NB1 multi mode module with worldwide coverage. It is the industry’s smallest module available in the market today, measuring just 16 x 26 mm, to offer both LTE Cat M1 and Cat NB1 in a single hardware package, as well as software based configurability for all deployed bands...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a pair of flexible, single-chip buck-boost battery charge controllers for one- to four-cell (1S to 4S) designs. The bq25703A and bq25700A synchronous charge controllers support charging through USB Type-C and other USB ports in end equipment ranging from notebooks and tablets to power banks, drones and smart home applications...
Portwell announces the release of the PCOM-B700G, a COM Express 3.0 Type 7 Basic Module (125mm x 95mm) based on the Intel Xeon processor D-1500 product family (codenamed Broadwell-DE). PCOM-B700G is designed according to the new COM Express Type 7 standard...
Littelfuse Schottky Barrier Rectifiers Combine Ultra-Low Forward Voltage Drop, High Current Handling
Littelfuse introduced a series of Schottky Barrier Rectifiers designed for conventional switching diodes in commercial, industrial and automotive applications. DST Series Schottky Barrier Rectifiers combine ultra-low forward voltage drop, high current handling, high junction temperature capability, and low leakage performance in a compact TO-277B surface mount package...
Analog Devices announces the LT3932, a monolithic, synchronous, step-down DC/DC converter with internal 36V, 2A power switches and an internal PWM generator. Its fixed frequency, peak current mode control accurately regulates current within ±1...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs