Advanced Wireless-Charging Chip from STMicroelectronics Enables Faster Charging of Smartphones and T
Published: Nov 22,2017
Seoul Semiconductor announced that SunLike, which implements light which comes closest to sunlight, received an RG-1 Eye Safety certification based on the safety of its light source and was recognized for the highest level of safety amongst 25W COB type LED...
Pervasive Displays (PDi) announces samples available for four new, small size, high resolution, three color, TFT active matrix Electronic Paper Display (EPD) modules with internal timing controllers (iTC). The new additions to the range are the 1...
Microchip Technology has created the ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication device, a secure element that allows developers to add hardware-based security to their designs. Microchip has also established a Security Design Partner Program for connecting developers with third-party partners that can enhance and expedite secure designs...
Avalue announces the latest embedded products powered by Intel Apollo Lake processor, including ECM-APL2, EQM-APL, EPC-APL and VMS-APL. ECM-APL2 is powered by Intel ATOM/Celeron/Pentium processor, designed for dealing with the rising demands on low cost, lightweight and system performance and expect to offer users a new solution for entry applications...
STMicroelectronics welcomes Platform Security Architecture (PSA) from Arm, announced today, as a major enabler for ubiquitous, best-in-class cyber security. ST’s STM32H7 high-performing MCUs are designed with the same security concepts as the PSA framework and combine these principles with STM32-family enhanced security features and services...
The smart electronic objects people interact with every day can be easier to use and run for longer on batteries when designed around the latest ultra-low-power microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics. The new STM32L4+ devices -- a new generation of the STM32L4 series that stretches performance to 150DMIPS (233 ULPMark-CP) at 120MHz -- can act as the central controller in a full range of fitness bands...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs