Published: Feb 12,2019
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications. Featuring a quartz window, the Vishay Semiconductors VLMU35CM..-280-120 delivers an extremely long lifetime in a compact 3...
Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver. The device provides an excellent solution for products which require an RTC to be always on but which demand ultra-low standby current, such as battery powered consumer products which need to extend the battery life...
Toshiba Electronic has started sample shipments of “TB9058FNG,” an automotive DC motor driver IC with a LIN (Local Interconnect Network) slave function that can communicate with a LIN 2.0 master IC for in-vehicle networks...
Würth Elektronik eiSos presents a wide variety of new electronic and electromechanical components at embedded world. A focus in the manufacturer’s extensive trade show program: sensors and wireless modules for embedded systems...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first one-terabyte (TB) embedded Universal Flash Storage (eUFS) 2.1, for use in next-generation mobile applications. Just four years after introducing the first UFS solution, the 128-gigabyte (GB) eUFS, Samsung has passed the much-anticipated terabyte threshold in smartphone storage...
AAEON releases the AIOT-IP6801, a compact, powerful, and highly customizable IoT gateway device. With an IP68 rating, this rugged system can be deployed in almost any environment, allowing your applications to stay connected no matter where they’re located...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs