Published: Oct 11,2021
Holtek announced that its function library for the HT32F65xxx series of MCUs has obtained UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B motor control software security certification. By directly using this library, designers can quickly pass the motor controller UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B software security certification, resulting in greatly reduced software certification cycle times...
DKSH Business Unit Technology has entered into an exclusive partnership with Nicoya, an innovative manufacturer of SPR instruments, headquartered in Kitchener, Canada. DKSH will provide marketing, sales and after-sales services support in selected markets across Asia, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam...
Holtek announces the release of its new high functionally integrated, low pin count Flash MCUs, the HT66F2050 and HT66F2040. The devices have a wide operating voltage range from 1.8V to 5.5V, a 1ms quick start function and small size QFN package types...
MicroSys Electronics announces the world’s first System-on-Module (SoM) with NXP Semiconductors S32G274A processor. The miriac MPX-S32G274A SoM comes with quad Arm Cortex-A53 cores plus triple Arm Cortex-M7 dual-cores and combines ASIL D safety and hardware security with more than 10 times the real-time performance and networking throughput of NXP’s previous automotive gateway devices...
AAEON announces their partnership with flexiWAN, the leading pioneer in open source SD-WAN software. With this partnership, AAEON’s desktop uCPE white box solution, the FWS-2365 has received certification from flexiWAN, allowing customer and vendors to leverage a wider selection of network equipment for the implementation of third-party VNF applications...
The STMicroelectronics AIS2IH three-axis linear accelerometer brings enhanced resolution, temperature stability, and mechanical robustness to non-safety automotive applications including anti-theft, telematics, infotainment, tilt/inclination measurement, and vehicle navigation...
- 1u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 2World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 5Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 6STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 7HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package