Published: Aug 03,2021
DKSH Business Unit Technology has entered into an exclusive partnership with Nicoya, an innovative manufacturer of SPR instruments, headquartered in Kitchener, Canada. DKSH will provide marketing, sales and after-sales services support in selected markets across Asia, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam...
Holtek announces the release of its new high functionally integrated, low pin count Flash MCUs, the HT66F2050 and HT66F2040. The devices have a wide operating voltage range from 1.8V to 5.5V, a 1ms quick start function and small size QFN package types...
MicroSys Electronics announces the world’s first System-on-Module (SoM) with NXP Semiconductors S32G274A processor. The miriac MPX-S32G274A SoM comes with quad Arm Cortex-A53 cores plus triple Arm Cortex-M7 dual-cores and combines ASIL D safety and hardware security with more than 10 times the real-time performance and networking throughput of NXP’s previous automotive gateway devices...
AAEON announces their partnership with flexiWAN, the leading pioneer in open source SD-WAN software. With this partnership, AAEON’s desktop uCPE white box solution, the FWS-2365 has received certification from flexiWAN, allowing customer and vendors to leverage a wider selection of network equipment for the implementation of third-party VNF applications...
The STMicroelectronics AIS2IH three-axis linear accelerometer brings enhanced resolution, temperature stability, and mechanical robustness to non-safety automotive applications including anti-theft, telematics, infotainment, tilt/inclination measurement, and vehicle navigation...
Holtek announced the release of its new power bank dedicated Flash MCUs, the BP45F4NB and BP45FH4NB. Using their internal complementary PWM drive function, the devices can implement full charge and discharge battery management operations...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 550 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 6Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 7Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 8u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350