Published: Sep 21,2017
The industry’s first external CAN Flexible Data Rate (CAN FD) controller is now available from Microchip Technology. The MCP2517FD allows designers a simplified path to upgrade from CAN 2.0 to CAN FD and benefit from CAN FD protocol enhancements CAN FD offers many benefits over traditional CAN 2...
The PAC1934, a precision power and energy monitoring chip, is now available from Microchip Technology Inc. The chip works in conjunction with a Microchip software driver that is fully compatible with the Energy Estimation Engine (E3) built into the Windows 10 operating system to provide 99 percent accuracy on all Windows 10 devices that have batteries...
Samsung Electronics announced two new additions to its chip-scale package (CSP) line-up: LM101B, a 1W-class mid-power LED, and LH231B, a 5W-class high-power LED. Built with enhanced CSP technology, the new LED packages deliver industry-leading efficacy and reliability for spotlights and high-bay lighting applications...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the industry's first 16-V input, 40-A synchronous DC/DC buck converter with an internally compensated advanced-current-mode (ACM) control topology supporting frequency synchronization. TI's TPS543C20 SWIFT converter provides enhanced efficiency by integrating its latest generation of low resistance high- and low-side MOSFETs into a thermally efficient small-footprint package...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the first extended-frequency inductor in the low profile, high current IHLP family. The new IHLP 1616BZ-0H series features high frequency performance up to 10 MHz with the lowest losses of any inductor on the market for frequencies of 1 MHz and above...
Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTC4418, a dual input power prioritizer for 2.5V to 40V systems. To enable portability, preserve memory during brownouts, and ensure a graceful shutdown on power loss, electronic systems employ batteries and capacitors for backup power...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs