Published: Jun 21,2022
San Jose, Calif– Phison Electronics Corp unveils two new PCIe Gen4x4 Enterprise Class SSDs: the EPR3750 in M.2 2280 form factor and the EPR3760 in M.2 22110 form factor. According to Phison said, The EPR3750 and EPR3760 SSDs are backward compatible in PCIe Gen3 M...
Thalwil, Switzerland – u-blox announces the u-blox LARA-L6 LTE Cat 4 cellular module. The smallest of its kind to offer truly global coverage and 2G/3G fallback, LARA-L6 combines high data throughput and native support for external u blox GNSS receivers with a full set of security features...
Thalwil, Switzerland – u-blox Announces the u-blox MAYA-W2 tri-radio module. Supporting Wi Fi 6, Bluetooth low energy (LE) 5.2, and IEEE 802.15.4 (Thread and Zigbee) on a compact form factor, the module brings Wi-Fi 6 technology to industrial and consumer mass-market applications in industrial automation, smart building & energy management, healthcare, smart home, and many other applications...
Thalwil, Switzerland – u-blox Announces the u-blox NORA-W10 Wi-Fi 4 and Bluetooth low energy 5.0 module. The module targets applications in harsh industrial environments, where reliable RF performance and small size are critical, as well as medical equipment, smart city solutions, and warehouse and retail applications...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN-Acer Debutes its new Acer Chromebook Spin 514 convertible and durable Chromebook, powered by new AMD Ryzen™ 5000 C-series processors based on AMD “Zen 3” architecture and AMD Radeon™ graphics. “Acer’s continued partnership with AMD has resulted in award-winning Chromebooks that deliver the latest in powerful performance in thin-and-light designs...
Holtek Announces the release of its new integrated PIR/Microwave AFE and LDO Flash MCU, the BA45F6640. By only adding an external PIR sensor or a microwave module, a human body motion detection function can be implemented. The device has a long detection range of up to 12 meters and also has anti-RF interference making it suitable for use in Internet of Things products...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 6STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package