Published: Jan 23,2017
In order to quickly charge large capacity batteries in portable devices with power-hungry processors inside, more powerful chargers are needed. To meet the customers’ needs, Richtek Technology introduced its new Li-Ion charger portfolio: RT9458 (1...
Delivering more available memory, Bluetooth 5-ready hardware, automotive qualification and a new ultra-small wafer-chip-scale package (WCSP) option, Texas Instruments (TI) announced two new devices in its scalable SimpleLink Bluetooth low energy wireless microcontroller (MCU) family...
Innodisk has introduced the world’s smallest RAID 1 solution. As embedded systems and devices became smaller, there are more and smaller form factor storage devices that include 2.5”, mSATA and M.2 SSDs that can be used as boot-up disks or data disks in small systems...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced two circuit-based subsystem reference designs that will help manufacturers add flight time and extend battery life to quadcopters and other non-military consumer and industrial drones used to deliver packages, provide surveillance or communicate and assist at long distances...
AVX Corporation has released the first vertical connector capable of successfully bridging the gap between inexpensive, but wildly inconsistent hand soldering processes and expensive, but exceedingly reliable two-piece connector systems in high volume, 18AWG applications with perpendicular terminations and limited board space, including: power supplies, LED drivers, and industrial and motor controls...
AccelStor announced that its NeoSapphire 3605 and NeoSapphire 3611 have passed DataCore Ready certification. These Fibre Channel all-flash arrays achieved remarkable results under DataCore’s software-defined storage software platform SANsymphony...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs