Published: Oct 23,2017
Sony Corporation today announced the release of the IMX324, a new 1/1.7-type stacked CMOS image sensor equipped with the industry's highest resolution 7.42 effective megapixel RCCC filter for forward-sensing cameras in advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)...
Samsung Electronics introduced its integrated Secure Element (SE) solution for Internet of Things (IoT) applications that offers a turn-key service for both hardware and software needs. As the benefits of IoT devices grow, so does the importance of security throughout the network that spans from cloud, servers and hubs to the individual connected devices...
Axiomtek has announced the upcoming availability of ICO120-83D, an industrial IoT gateway designed to simplify device-cloud connection and accelerate industrial internet of things development. It was specifically designed for smart energy and smart automation fields that need to collect and transfer data from large numbers of end devices...
Samsung Electronics today announced ARTIK secure “s” systems-on-modules and services for the ARTIK IoT Platform to strengthen edge security. Samsung ARTIK IoT platform now delivers device-to-cloud security for companies to build, develop and manage secure, interoperable, and intelligent IoT products and services for everything from smart homes to high-tech factories...
STMicroelectronics announced its latest automotive processors that feature a dedicated, built-in security module. The new Telemaco3P telematics and connectivity processors (STA1385 and its variants) are the first automotive microprocessors to integrate a powerful, dedicated, isolated Hardware Security Module (HSM), which acts like an independent security guard to watch data exchanges and encrypt and authenticate messages...
Molex introduces the Pico-EZmate Slim 1.2mm Pitch Wire-to-Board Connector, designed to provide reliable connection in a compact profile that improves both reliability and assembly speed. “As consumer electronics products get more compact, manufacturers are looking to reduce the overall device size while not sacrificing reliability or production flexibility,” said Rick Lee, global product manager, Molex...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs