Published: May 10,2019
STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE, a free all-in-one STM32 development tool now available as part of the STM32Cube software ecosystem...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation today launched "TCD2569BFG," a lens reduction type, 5340-pixel by 3-line color CCD linear image sensor for office automation and industrial equipment that realizes 24 lines per millimeter resolution for an A4-size document...
Samsung Electronics announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T100, which enhances the security and reliability of devices designed for short-range communications. Along with the previously introduced Exynos i T200 for Wi-Fi and Exynos i S111 for long-range narrow-band (NB) communications, the launch of the Exynos i T100 allows the company to cover a wider gamut of connectivity for today’s IoT devices...
Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os, making it suitable for a range of laser head related products, such as laser flashlights, stage laser beam modules, laser positioning lamps to name but a few...
The STMicroelectronics LIS2DTW12 combines a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer and a temperature sensor on a single die for use in space-constrained and battery-sensitive detectors such as shipping trackers, wearables, and IoT endpoints...
Pervasive Displays (PDi) today announces the strengthening of its red tri-color EPD line-up with the launch of two new sizes of display. The 3.7-inch and wide-format 4.37-inch models can both render high-quality images and text in red, white and black...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs