Published: Apr 20,2017
HARMAN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung, announced today a new platform solution that intelligently integrates all of a car’s digital displays and the information and services behind them. HARMAN’s new Digital Cockpit Platform is a scalable and cost-effective solution that integrates the operation and functionality of the instrument cluster and center stack infotainment system to deliver a more seamless user experience...
Portwell empowering the Internet of Things (IoT) with intelligent gateways and edge devices, announces XM-1, the first IoT gateway to feature international patents of highly composable structure. XM-1 satisfies customers’ requests for an IoT gateway solution that can meet the requirements emerging from an extensive range of IoT applications...
Littelfuse's Three New Series of PolySwitch AEC-Q200 Qualified Resettable PPTC Devices for Automotiv
Littelfuse introduced three series of PolySwitch AEC-Q200 qualified resettable Polymeric Positive Temperature Coefficient (PPTC) devices. These surface mount devices are designed for robust overcurrent protection in extremely harsh automotive environments...
Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTC2358-18, an 18-bit, 8-channel simultaneous sampling successive approximation register (SAR) ADC featuring integrated picoamp input buffers...
Axiomtek is unveiling the P6101 and P6191, its 10.4-inch and 19-inch ultra-slim industrial touch monitors with IP65-rated front bezel (P6101 and P6191) and open frame options (P6101O and P6191O). The feature-rich monitors adopt resistive touchscreen with 350 nits high brightness and energy-saving LED-backlight panel...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TB67S111PG,” a multi-channel solenoid and a unipolar motor driver IC that achieves high-voltage and low ON resistance drive...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs