Published: Jun 04,2018
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces a new range of video interface bridge devices intended for modern automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) applications. Increasingly, Systems-on-Chip (SoCs) from smartphones and tablets have been used in automotive applications as IVI systems became more sophisticated, requiring more functionality and greater performance...
From pool pumps to air handling units, closed-loop control is one of the most fundamental tasks performed by embedded systems. Advancements in the architecture of PIC and AVR 8-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) have optimized the devices for implementing closed-loop control, enabling systems to offload the Central Processing Unit (CPU) to manage more tasks and save power...
Extech Electronics Co. (EEC) has re-energized its line of premium power sources with the introduction of the 6300 and 6500 series. The 6300 series is a tri-phase power source capable of outputting up to 300kVA, while the new 6500 series is a single-phase power source that can produce up to 80kVA...
Samsung Electronics today announced that it has started mass producing the industry’s first 32-gigabyte (GB) double data rate 4 (DDR4) memory for gaming laptops in the widely used format of small outline dual in-line memory modules (SoDIMMs)...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation acquired the certification of Mbed OS for its microcontrollers. Two evaluation boards that integrate these microcontrollers have been released on the Arm Mbed site. Mbed provides developers with a free, easy-to-use development environment...
AAEON releases the AIOT-MSSP01, the world’s first industrial-grade vending controller solution. The AIOT-MSSP01 comprises two connected boards. The main board houses the MCU host, six USB ports and a further internal USB connector...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs