Published: Sep 26,2018
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An important addition to the Littelfuse SiC MOSFET product offering, the LSIC1MO170E1000 is a powerful addition to the company’s 1200V SiC MOSFETs and Schottky diodes already released...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has launched a new 4-channel power amplifier for car audio, "TCB503HQ” that delivers strong resistance to power surges. Sample shipments start today with mass production scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2019...
AAEON releases the BOXER-6405, an ultra-compact edge AI system for smart factory applications. Fitted with four USB3.0 ports and three COM ports, this versatile device can easily be connected to a range of factory equipment. Measuring just 166mm x 106...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCU range, the BH66F5252. The device has the advantage of excellent anti-RF interference, making it very suitable for 24-bit A/D measurement applications that operate in poor electrical environments...
STUDER is expanding its product portfolio and bringing a new machine series to the market – the favorit. With centre distances of 400, 650, 1000 and 1600 mm, the favorit line is suitable for short to long workpieces and can be used universally...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – BIOSTAR introduces two new BTC series professional crypto mining motherboards - TB360-BTC Expert and TB360-BTC PRO. Fully optimized for professional crypto mining, the TB360-BTC Expert and TB360-BTC PRO support 17 x PCI-E 3...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs