Published: Nov 14,2018
AAEON releases the BOXER-6750, a DIN rail-mount-designed box PC with a rich I/O interface. The compact BOXER-6750 measures only 69mm x 183mm x 155mm and is fitted with the Intel Core i3-6100U or, for customers with lower performance demands, the Intel Celeron 3955U...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced a new 130nm manufacturing process node based FFSA (Fit Fast Structured Array), an innovative custom SoC development platform featuring high performance, low cost and low power consumption...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its 60-GHz sensor portfolio, the highest resolution single-chip, complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS), for industrial systems. IWR6x mmWave sensors enable industrial automation through on-chip processing capabilities, providing real-time decision-making and signal processing...
IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay, rated for up to 1A DC/1Arms continuous load current, twice the load current of the company’s most popular power relay...
Microchip Technology announced the industry’s smallest MEMS clock generator. This new device can replace up to three crystals and oscillators on a board, reducing timing component board space by up to 80 percent. The DSC613 clock family eliminates the need for an external crystal by integrating a low-power and high-stability Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) resonator...
Holtek announces the release of its new A/D Near Field Communication, NFC, Flash MCU, the HT45F4050. The device’s most exceptional feature is its fully integrated NFC Tag interface. This high level of functional integration means that NFC terminal product solutions do not require separate MCU and NFC Tag IC devices, resulting in greatly reduced manufacturing BOM costs...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs