Published: Apr 11,2018
Würth Elektronik eiSos has expanded its portfolio of board-to-board connectors. Under the designation WR-BTB, the manufacturer of electronic and electromechanical components offers a broad spectrum of plugs and receptacles. Examples for the new SMT assembly connectors are plugs and receptacles with collars and chamfers in 1...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced new conductive (184 CPNS, 185 CPNZ, and 186 CPNT series) and hybrid conductive (182 CPHZ and 183 CPHT series) aluminum polymer capacitors in a variety of case sizes ranging from 4 mm by 4 mm by 5...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has released “TLP176AM,” a new photorelay in a small 4-pin SO6 package, for factory automation and other industrial applications. TLP176AM has a rated on-state output terminal voltage of 60V and a rated on-state current of 0...
BIOSTAR announces its new mainstream gaming motherboards with the Intel B360 chipset for budget conscious gamers who still want the latest features offered by Intel 300 series, Coffee Lake platform. These include an ATX motherboard BIOSTAR RACING B360GT5S and a micro-ATX motherboard, BIOSTAR RACING B360GT3S...
Holtek announced the release of its new 12V/900mA High Current Driver Touch Flash MCU, the BS45F5930. The device is specifically designed for applications which require a 6V~12V input voltage range, a PWM output and high current driver functions...
Ambarella introduced the CV2 camera SoC combining advanced computer vision, image processing, 4Kp60 video encoding, and stereovision in a single chip. CV2 targets advanced automotive, IP security, drone, and robotic applications, delivering up to 20 times the deep neural network performance of Ambarella’s first generation CV1 chip...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs