Published: Apr 14,2020
Holtek announced the release of its new 2.4GHz RF chip, the BC5602. The device operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band and has RF characteristics that are fully compliant with ETSI/FCC specifications. With a transmission rate of 125/250/500Kbps, it is suitable for wireless applications with different ranges...
Renesas Electronics announced the RX72N Group and RX66N Group of 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), new additions to the RX Family that combines equipment control and networking function on a single chip. Built around the Renesas proprietary RXv3 CPU core, the RX72N features a maximum operating frequency of 240 megahertz (MHz) and two Ethernet channels, and the RX66N features a maximum operating frequency of 120 MHz and one Ethernet channel...
New STM32L4P5 and STM32L4Q5 microcontrollers (MCUs) from STMicroelectronics bring the performance of the Arm Cortex-M4 core to cost-sensitive and power-conscious smart connected devices, including utility meters, industrial and medical sensors, fitness trackers, and smart-home products...
AAEON introduces the GENE-WHU6 subcompact board, powered by 8th Generation Intel Core processors. Despite its compact size, the board offers full-sized functionality, able to deliver the flexibility of a desktop system in a compact form factor...
Holtek announces the release of its new Near Field Communication, NFC, Reader Controller, the BC45B4523. The device provides an excellent solution for near field wireless communication applications such as access control locks, label readers, payment machines etc...
IQD’s newest addition to its range of advanced oscillator modules is its IQCM-112 series of disciplined OCXOs. This new design incorporates an internal GNSS receiver with a 1PPS output which is compatible with an external GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO source and is housed in a 14-pin 60mm square package...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 9Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs