Published: Jul 25,2019
Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU range, the HT66F0181. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F018 device. This new device has the features of 1.8V low operating voltage and a high-accuracy internal oscillator as well as the integrated large current I/Os which can directly drive LEDs...
AAEON announces the 2nd Generation of UP modular boards, the UP Core Plus maker board along with the Net Plus and Vision Plus X docking boards. Together these board kits provide developers and easy way to build a system designed for the needs of their project, whether it’s a compact networking device, or a powerful AI Edge system...
AAEON announces the ASDM-S-KBU, the only Intel SDM Small (SDM-S) module featuring 7th Generation Intel Core processors (formerly Kaby Lake). The ASDM-S-KBU offers unparalleled computing power for its compact size, capable of powering AI Edge applications...
The STMicroelectronics AIS2DW12 automotive accelerometer makes Passive Keyless Entry (PKE) radio fobs tough enough to survive the inevitable drops and scrapes in a lifetime of use. Also featuring ultra-low power consumption, the accelerometer adds practicality to the convenience and superior theft resistance that comes with motion awareness...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 12-gigabit (Gb) LPDDR5 mobile DRAM, which has been optimized for enabling 5G and AI features in future smartphones. The new mobile memory comes just five months after announcing mass production of the 12GB LPDDR4X, further reinforcing the company’s premium memory lineup...
congatec announced 10 new COM Express Type 6 modules featuring the best and latest Intel embedded processor technology. The four Intel Xeon, three Intel Core, two Intel Celeron and one Intel Pentium processors are all based on the same Intel microarchitecture (codenamed Coffee Lake H)...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs