Published: Feb 26,2018
MediaTek unveiled the MediaTek Helio P60 system-on-chip (SoC), the first SoC platform featuring a multi-core AI processing unit (mobile APU) and MediaTek’s NeuroPilot AI technology. Its Arm Cortex A73 and A53 processor mix delivers up to a 70 percent CPU performance boost over the Helio P23 and Helio P30, in addition to a 70 percent GPU performance enhancement...
ROHM has recently announced the availability of an optical heart rate sensor for smart bands and watches capable of measuring blood pressure, stress and vascular age at a high-speed 1024Hz sampling rate. The BH1792GLC, which is ROHM's 2nd generation optical heart rate sensor, features its high accuracy and low power consumption...
Microchip Technology has unveiled a new System on Module (SOM) featuring the SAMA5D2 MPU. The ATSAMA5D27-SOM1, which contains the recently released ATSAMA5D27C-D1G-CU System in Package (SiP), greatly simplifies design by integrating the power management, non-volatile boot memory, Ethernet PHY and high-speed DDR2 memory onto a small, single-sided Printed Circuit Board (PCB)...
Renesas Electronics today announced three new Target Boards for the RX65N, RX130 and RX231 Microcontroller (MCU) Groups, each designed to help engineers jump start their home appliance, building and industrial automation designs...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s largest capacity Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) solid state drive (SSD) – the PM1643 – for use in next-generation enterprise storage systems. Leveraging Samsung's latest V-NAND technology with 64-layer, 3-bit 512-gigabit (Gb) chips, the 30...
UP Squared is the perfect solution for custom-built IOT applications. It supports a range of operating systems including Ubuntu, Android 7.1, and Windows 10 IOT Core, which gives you access to Microsoft app templates and code editors...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs