Published: Sep 28,2017
Aiming the rapid development of the medical market, the member of Avalue group, Bytec is introducing the intelligent medical cart Geni-Cart , with the smart wireless power system and medical certification, FDA 510(k). This solution is capable to support various medical equipment, video and computing systems to create a variety of wireless systems for the usage in operation rooms, emergency rooms or other medical occasions...
Texas Instruments (TI) unveiled a new family of MSP430 microcontrollers (MCUs) with an integrated ultrasonic sensing analog front end that enables smart water meters to deliver higher accuracy and lower power consumption. In addition, TI introduced two new reference designs that make it easier to design modules for adding automated meter reading (AMR) capabilities to existing mechanical water meters...
Portwell announces the launch of the WEBS-13D1 fan-less embedded system featuring Intel Atom processor E3900 product family (codenamed Apollo Lake). Its rugged and compact design, plus low power consumption, makes WEBS-13D1 a perfect solution to support applications for kiosk, image processing, digital signage, medical and the harsh environments of factory automation...
Avalue Technology is unveiling EPX-APLP Pico-ITX industrial motherboards , based on Intel Celeron N3350 Processor Processors. The Pico-ITX SBC provides system developers and OEMs with an ultra-compact yet highly integrated platforms that deliver excellent computing performance to meet customer's demands in compact-size, fanless operation, low power consumption and versatile I/O...
AMBER wireless GmbH offers a design kit with which developers can realize applications for wireless connection in the sub-GHz band. AMBER PI is a plug-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3B. Besides the power-saving sub-GHz wireless interface from AMBER wireless, the board is equipped with integrated sensors for temperature, humidity, air pressure and movement...
Axiomtek has announced the ICO300-83B, a rugged DIN-rail fanless embedded system powered by the low-power consumption Intel Celeron processor N3350 (Formerly codename: Apollo Lake). The DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway featuring reliable operation, sufficient storage, and rich I/O options is an ideal solution for smart energy and smart automation fields...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs