Published: Mar 09,2017
Greenvity Communications announces the Hybrii-LB GV7013LB, an innovative system-on-chip (SoC) with Wideband Power Line Communication (WB PLC) technology that provides high speed, reliable and extended range communication for next-generation smart meter applications...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that combines industry-leading precision performance with simpler power-supply design. The 16-bit DAC8775 operates from a single, wide 12- to 36-V power rail, leveraging an integrated buck/boost converter to generate all of the required internal power supplies to save designers time, cost and significant board space...
Toshiba Corporation’s Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of a new line-up of high voltage intelligent power devices (IPDs) in small-size packages for use in various fan motors including air conditioners, air cleaners and pumps...
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation announced the launch of its new UFS (Universal Flash Storage) 2.1 controller family, a complete product line supporting UFS HS-Gear3x1L and HS-Gear3x2L, enabling high-performance, high capacity and low power embedded memory for mobile phones...
Linear Technology Corporation announces the H-grade versions of the LT8304/-1, monolithic flyback regulators with guaranteed operation for junction temperatures as high as 150°C. By sampling the isolated output voltage directly from the primary-side flyback waveform, the part requires no opto-coupler or third winding for regulation...
Silicon Labs announced that Micrium OS, the latest evolution of the proven embedded µC/OS real-time operating system (RTOS), is now available. Micrium OS comes with an optimized RTOS kernel, communication stacks, file system and graphical user interface...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs