Published: Jun 28,2018
With the booming growth of Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints, security is sometimes an afterthought for many designers, increasing the risk of exposing intellectual property (IP) and sensitive information. To address the growing need for security, the new SAM L10 and SAM L11 MCU families are now available from Microchip Technology...
BIOSTAR unveils its newest solid-state drive featuring 3D TLC NAND flash – the M500 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. The BIOSTAR M500 uses the compact M.2 2280 form factor that is compatible with latest-generation motherboards, laptops, and mini PCs...
Holtek announces the release of its new generation of Touch Key Flash MCU series with integrated 12-bit A/D converter, the BS86xxxC family. This new series includes the BS86C08C, BS86D12C and BS86E16C devices. One feature which sets this new device series apart from its predecessors is its comprehensive enhanced noisy immunity...
Avalue Technology is unveiling ERX-C236KP based on the 7th generation Intel Core processor family. ERX-C236KP, the Micro ATX motherboard with Intel C236 chipset, supports 7th generation Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium and Celeron...
Toshiba Memory Corporation game-changing category of SAS SSDs expected to replace SATA SSDs in server applications. The RM5 12Gbit/s value SAS (vSAS) series features capacity, performance, reliability, manageability and data security advantages – at a price that obsoletes SATA SSDs...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced three new amplifiers with a unique combination of high speed and high precision, allowing designers to create more accurate circuits for error-sensitive applications. The new devices support more precise measurement and faster processing of a wide variety of input signals in test and measurement, medical, and data-acquisition systems...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs