Published: Jun 08,2017
Axiomtek announced the release of the Q7M311, a brand new Qseven module with Intel Apollo Lake processor, dual display interfaces, 32GB eMMC memory, and wide operating temperature supported. Axiomtek’s Q7M311 has adopted the 14nm Intel Pentium N4200 and Celeron N3350 quad-core/dual-core processors (codename: Apollo Lake)...
Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTC7000/-1, a high speed, high side N-channel MOSFET driver that operates up to a 150V supply voltage. Its internal charge pump fully enhances an external N-channel MOSFET switch, allowing it to remain on indefinitely...
The DPS1133 single-channel power switch introduced by Diodes Incorporated is the world’s first high-voltage power switch designed to meet all the demanding protection and fast-role swap requirements of USB Type-C ports. As such...
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation announced the implementation of its ECP5 FPGA into embedded vision applications for smart surveillance and automotive applications at the Edge. Reinforcing Lattice’s commitment to the industrial and automotive markets, the company’s ECP5 family of low power, small form factor FPGAs enables CPU acceleration for license plate detection and image enhancement in intelligent traffic cameras...
Ampleon announced the launch of a series of LDMOS RF power transistors using its Gen9HV 50 V LDMOS process. These devices are the first to use Ampleon’s latest 50 V process, a node that has been optimized for use in cellular infrastructure applications up to 1 GHz and delivers greatly increased efficiency and gain...
Holtek announces the release of its low power, high sensitivity RF OOK receiver SoC Flash MCU, the BC68F2420. The device, which operates in the 315M and 433MHz ISM frequency bands, is suitable for wireless receiver products such as wireless ceiling fans, wireless doorbells as well as a wide range of other smart home wireless control applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs