Published: Nov 21,2017
Microchip Technology has created the ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication device, a secure element that allows developers to add hardware-based security to their designs. Microchip has also established a Security Design Partner Program for connecting developers with third-party partners that can enhance and expedite secure designs...
Avalue announces the latest embedded products powered by Intel Apollo Lake processor, including ECM-APL2, EQM-APL, EPC-APL and VMS-APL. ECM-APL2 is powered by Intel ATOM/Celeron/Pentium processor, designed for dealing with the rising demands on low cost, lightweight and system performance and expect to offer users a new solution for entry applications...
STMicroelectronics welcomes Platform Security Architecture (PSA) from Arm, announced today, as a major enabler for ubiquitous, best-in-class cyber security. ST’s STM32H7 high-performing MCUs are designed with the same security concepts as the PSA framework and combine these principles with STM32-family enhanced security features and services...
The smart electronic objects people interact with every day can be easier to use and run for longer on batteries when designed around the latest ultra-low-power microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics. The new STM32L4+ devices -- a new generation of the STM32L4 series that stretches performance to 150DMIPS (233 ULPMark-CP) at 120MHz -- can act as the central controller in a full range of fitness bands...
Seoul Semiconductor has developed an ultra-compact LED driver series with a power density 5X higher than conventional LED drivers. Based on Seoul Semiconductor’s patented Acrich technology, the MicroDriver Series delivers more than 24W of output power with a power density of 20W/cubic inch cubic inch, compared to existing drivers at 3-5W/cubic inch...
Holtek has announced today that they are collaborating with Semtech Corporation to develop a new smart fire alarm module integrated with Semtech’s LoRa devices and wireless RF technology (LoRa Technology) and leveraging LoRaWAN, the open protocol...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs