Published: Oct 14,2019
The total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Japan is set to grow at a moderate compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2018 and 2023, mainly supported by the rising adoption of mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV services, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
Tej Kohli Foundation Advocates a Scalable, Accessible and Affordable Solution to End Corneal Blindne
On World Sight Day, the Tej Kohli Foundation says that a focus on new technologies is needed to accelerate the global mission to end curable corneal blindness worldwide. The Foundation is currently funding the clinical trials and development of a ‘liquid biosynthetic’ solution that could offer an accessible...
MPU market being pulled down by weakness in smartphones and servers, as well as the fallout from the U.S. China trade war. A modest rebound is expected in 2020, followed by new all-time high sales in 2021. The microprocessor market’s string of nine straight record-high annual sales between 2010 and 2018 is expected to end this year with worldwide MPU revenue dropping 4% to about $77...
According to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, its latest survey showed that TV panel prices generally have been lower than the cash costs. Thus, panel makers' loss of money has continually expanded. Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese panel makers all started to lower their utilization rates (UT) of TV panel products from September on, in order to improve the severely unbalanced supply and demand and stabilize the prices...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to increase the speed of 5G industry promotion and the development of innovative applications for the Internet of Things (IoT), FarEasTone together with the Department of Information Technology, Taipei City Government...
SolarEdge Technologies announced today that it has filed three lawsuits for patent infringement against Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., a Chinese entity. SolarEdge is evaluating filing additional actions to protect its patents...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones