Published: Nov 03,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Telink Semiconductor and Andes Technology introduced the new connectivity system on a chip (SoC) for Telink’s latest product line, the TLSR9 series. Powered by the 32-bit AndesCore D25F, the TLSR9 series is designed for the next generation of hearables, wearables, and other high-performance IoT applications...
Kioxia Corporation today announced it will begin construction of a state-of-the-art fabrication facility (Fab7) at Yokkaichi Plant in Mie Prefecture, Japan to expand production of its proprietary 3D Flash memory BiCS FLASHTM. The construction of Kioxia Corporation’s Fab7 facility is expected to commence in the spring of 2021...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - United Microelectronics today pleaded guilty to one count of receiving and possessing a stolen trade secret, and agreed to pay a fine of $60 million USD. UMC’s plea and Plea Agreement resolve a 2018 trade secrets case brought against UMC by the U...
AAEON is honored with receiving the 29th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2021. Four AAEON products are recognized this year for their innovation and design to continue pushing AI and edge computing; the BOXER-6641, BOXER-6842M, BOXER-8221AI and BOXER-8521AI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award unveiled their groundbreaking advances for the hardware manufacturing industry at the Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, a digital event held on Friday, October 23, in Taipei, Taiwan, to industry professionals around the globe...
IC Insights’ October Update to The McClean Report showed the monthly average selling price (ASP) of DRAM started on a steep downward trend in the second half of 2018 that eventually bottomed out at $3.04 in December 2019. DRAM prices rebounded in the first half of 2020 as memory demand grew for personal and enterprise computing systems after the Covid-19 virus forced a rapid and dramatic shift to online-based education...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY