Published: May 14,2020
Renesas Introduces Advanced Signal Conditioner IC Targeting Industry 4.0, Medical and IoT Sensor App
Renesas Electronics introduced the ZSSC3240 sensor signal conditioner (SSC) – the newest member of its leading-edge SSC portfolio. The ZSSC3240 delivers high accuracy, sensitivity, and flexibility for sensor applications such as resistive pressure sensors and medical infrared thermometers...
Lopos, a spin-off of imec and the Ghent University presents the Lopos SafeDistance wearable that supports companies in remaining active or safely restarting in-person activities during the COVID-19 pandemic. The wearable warns employees through an audible or haptic alarm, when they are violating the social distancing guidelines while approaching each other...
According to the latest investigations by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, DRAM suppliers were able to successfully reduce their inventories in 1Q20, with significantly lower inventory levels at the end of 1Q20 compared to the beginning of the year...
Singapore’s autonomous mobile robot company SESTO Robotics has launched a dual-function Autonomous Mobile Disinfectant Robot - SESTO HealthGUARD. Addressing the urgent need for tiptop hygiene standards and minimum environment infection risk during COVID-19, the robot can efficiently and effectively disinfect facilities 24-hour, round-the-clock, with its dual functionality, eliminating 99...
According to the latest investigations by the LEDinside research division of TrendForce, owing to the continued shrinking of pixel pitches, LED shipment for video wall is expected to undergo further growth in 2020. Although the current yearly revenue forecast has been revised from the pre-pandemic figure of US$2...
Synopsys announced the industry's broadest portfolio of high-quality IP on TSMC's 5nm process technology for high-performance computing system-on chips (SoCs). The DesignWare IP portfolio on the TSMC process, encompassing interface IP for the most widely used high-speed protocols and foundation IP, accelerates development of SoCs for high-end cloud computing, AI accelerators, networking and storage applications...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 7unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 8Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 9Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 10Cadence Teams with TSMC, Microsoft to Reduce ICs Design Timing Signoff Schedules with the Cloud