Published: Aug 31,2020
According to the revenue ranking of top ten IC design companies for 2Q20 compiled by TrendForce, Broadcom was able to capture number one position by surpassing Qualcomm in quarterly revenue. Despite strong demand for 5G products driven by WFH and distance education needs, Qualcomm’s upward momentum in 2Q20 was constrained due to the delayed release of Apple’s latest iPhones...
Samsung Electronics today announced that its second production line in Pyeongtaek, Korea, has commenced mass production of the industry's first 16-gigabit (Gb) LPDDR5 mobile DRAM, using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) technology. Built on Samsung's third-generation 10nm-class (1z) process...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to TrendForce’s latest investigations, total smartphone production reached 286 million units in 2Q20, a slight QoQ rebound of 2.2%, but a 16.7% decrease YoY, which is the largest quarterly YoY drop in history...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - TSMC is showcasing the latest developments in its advanced logic technology, specialty technologies, 3DIC system integration solutions, and comprehensive design enablement ecosystem at the Company’s first online Technology Symposium and Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Ecosystem Forum...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020, according to a survey conducted by MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and IT research institute in Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - On August 17, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced the latest revisions to its Entity List, which now includes 38 additional Huawei subsidiaries. Suppliers are prohibited from providing semiconductor products and components manufactured with U...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC