Published: Feb 04,2020
On account of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak’s impact on the global memory industry, investigations from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce indicate that no DRAM or NAND flash fab in China has closed or partially suspended operations at the present...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid continued economic uncertainty and high inventory levels, growth of the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry is expected to slow down, and the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry shipment value is estimated to reached US$29...
The semiconductor business is defined by rapid technological changes and the need to maintain high levels of investment in research and development for new materials, innovative manufacturing processes for increasingly complex chip designs, and advanced IC packaging technologies...
Huami, the world’s second-largest health wearables company, announced today that has donated $1.5 million (USD) to help combat the outbreak of the deadly Coronavirus in the capital city of Wuhan, located in China’s Hubei Province...
The coronavirus outbreak is now entering a crucial phase with the WHO declaring it as a global health emergency. While the economic impact of the outbreak will be dependent on how long it ultimately lasts, its impact on technology markets across the world is already beginning to come to the fore, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Delta announced today that the company has created an internal global command center to closely monitor the current novel coronavirus emergency and to secure the integrity of its global operations. In addition, each of our major manufacturing sites has established taskforces to enhance their respective occupational health and safety standards, and to safeguard our employees’ wellbeing...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses