Published: Jan 07,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the findings of a study conducted by the Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research, since December 2018, the proportion of Taiwanese manufacturers affected by Sino-U.S. Trade disputes has yet to experience a significant increase...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under initiative of Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan, Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) organizes a delegation of startups for CES 2020. In order to warm up for the CES, TTA held “2020 Taiwan Demo Day” in Silicon Valley...
Sharp is set to return to CES 2020 with an exhibit showcasing the latest installments in its evolving ecosystem of products and services that leverage the benefits of Ultra-HD 8K video and advanced 5G wireless technology. Sharp’s 8K+5G Ecosystem comprises end-to-end solutions for the recording...
AUO to Showcase Its New Mini LED Backlight Digital Cockpit Solutions for Smart Vehicle User Interfac
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its participation to CES 2020 from January 7 to 10, presenting its latest display technologies and applications that are transforming smart and connected vehicles, and facilitating ultimate user experience at home, at work and on the go...
Acer today announced its latest TravelMate P6 and TravelMate P2 commercial notebooks for modern, mobile, security-conscious customers. The powerful and robust 14-inch and 15-inch notebooks feature up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, comply with MIL-STD-810G U...
Ambarella today announced that Ambarella and Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) customers can now use Amazon SageMaker Neo to train machine learning (ML) models once and run them on any device equipped with an Ambarella CVflow-powered AI vision system on chip (SoC)...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses