Published: Jan 20,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory and United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that eMemory’s NeoFuse IP has been qualified on UMC’s 28nm High Voltage (HV) platform to target the fast-growing OLED market. Key customers have completed successful product tape outs using this IP and process, which are ready for mass production...
Worldwide semiconductor revenue totaled $418.3 billion in 2019, down 11.9% from 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. Intel regained the No. 1 position in the market as the downturn in the memory market negatively impacted many of the top vendors, including Samsung Electronics, the No...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4.47 (US$0.73 per ADR unit) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to pave the way for Taiwan’s startups to enter international market, the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) organizes a delegation with 82 teams which led by TTA (Taiwan Tech Arena) to attend CES 2020 (Consumer Electronics Show), and build national pavilion at Eureka Park in January this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIVOTEK and CyberLink today announced they have entered into a strategic partnership, which will integrate CyberLink’s FaceMe AI facial recognition engine into VIVOTEK’s IP surveillance solutions. “Founded in 2000, VIVOTEK has been dedicated to the IP surveillance industry for 20 years...
ROHM and STMicroelectronics today announced it signed a multi-year silicon carbide (SiC) wafers supply agreement with SiCrystal, a ROHM group company having a top share of SiC wafers in Europe. The agreement governs the supply of over 120 million dollars of advanced 150mm silicon carbide wafers by SiCrystal to STMicroelectronics during this period of demand ramp-up for silicon carbide power devices...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses