Published: Nov 28,2019
As Taiwan’s top applications technology research and development institution, Industrial Technology Research Institute’s (ITRI) flagship “Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI)” has a different viewpoint on trends than other market research institutions...
Driving LED by constant power mode has recently been a popular topic. Why do LEDs must be driven by the constant current? Why not with a constant power source? (圖一) Before discussing the above issue, we must understand why the LED must be driven by a constant current...
(圖一) The overall electronic designs for electric vehicles and e-scooters are relatively simple, and the costs and retail prices are relatively accessible for ordinary people. Consequently, as long as the production technology is mature...
(圖一) Taiwan Excellence booth which organized by TAITRA showcased a lot of Taiwan's industrial products in the Hanover Messe. According to Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) data, over 120 Taiwanese entrepreneurs took part in the Hannover Messe IA & Digital Factory exhibition in domains which included equipment, Netcom, industrial computers, robots, and energy and machine equipment...
(圖一) BILLY LYNN'S LONG HALFTIME WALK - Official Trailer(source: Sony Picture) Ang Lee’s newest movie “Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk” is currently showing at movie theaters in Taiwan and has brought about numerous discussions, praises, and criticisms...
(圖一) The number of mobile phone sensors used Smartphone manufacturers are continuing to increase the number of build-in sensors on high-end mobile phones and are making the actually not that smart of phones more and more worthy of the name “smart phones...
- 1Ford: We are more than one motor company
- 2President of JDC Chung-Ho Tai: LCoS suddenly rises
- 3Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 4Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 5Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 6Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 7Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 8Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 9Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 10Maybe too Early for Robots to Step into Service Industry