By Siamak Salimy
Published: Jun 02,2021
Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people have thought that Taiwan's memory industry may have the opportunity to stand on the leading position in the world, and it is not OEM; it is in the development of technology and applications...
One can completely imagine the world following the realization of 5G with more rapid data transfer, seamless streaming of video, and IoT networks connecting all devices and equipment, in which people’s lifestyles attain unprecedented levels of convenience...
As Taiwan’s top applications technology research and development institution, Industrial Technology Research Institute’s (ITRI) flagship “Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI)” has a different viewpoint on trends than other market research institutions...
Driving LED by constant power mode has recently been a popular topic. Why do LEDs must be driven by the constant current? Why not with a constant power source? (圖一) Before discussing the above issue, we must understand why the LED must be driven by a constant current...
(圖一) The overall electronic designs for electric vehicles and e-scooters are relatively simple, and the costs and retail prices are relatively accessible for ordinary people. Consequently, as long as the production technology is mature...
(圖一) Taiwan Excellence booth which organized by TAITRA showcased a lot of Taiwan's industrial products in the Hanover Messe. According to Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) data, over 120 Taiwanese entrepreneurs took part in the Hannover Messe IA & Digital Factory exhibition in domains which included equipment, Netcom, industrial computers, robots, and energy and machine equipment...
- 1Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 2Taiwan Memory Industry to Raise with 5G and AI Era
- 3Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 4Magnetic Testing for STT-MRAM Enabling Yield Management in Volume Manufacturing
- 5Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit
- 6Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 7Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 8Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 9Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 10Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?