Published: Dec 08,2016
(圖一) The number of mobile phone sensors used Smartphone manufacturers are continuing to increase the number of build-in sensors on high-end mobile phones and are making the actually not that smart of phones more and more worthy of the name “smart phones...
(圖一) Hiwin technology showcased a service robot which can interact with people. Taiwan’s industrial automation equipment suppliers are expanding their market scope by trying to step into service industry. These companies plan to provide service robots to the banks, supermarkets, hospitals and retail stores helping them from take care of basic information providing services and heavy physical manual work...
Sharp is going to hold another smartphone product announcement this week in Taiwan, which is its third smartphone product releasing since this Japanese tech giant acquired by Foxconn, and this one will be a brand new product－ Sharp Z2, which rumored MediaTeK processor equipped smartphone...
Many people had asked Morris Chang, the chairman of TSMC, that how does TSMC compete with other world leading semiconductor firms in the ICs foundry business? The wise, humor and all-time leader of TSMC always given they the same answer, “We are foundry”...
(圖一) “Pokemon GO” on August 6 hit the market in Taiwan. TAIPEI, Taiwan - “Pokemon GO” on August 6 hit the market in Taiwan, and just like it heats mobile phones processing temperature up, Pokemon GO became as hot an item as the temperature in Taiwan...
On a late autumn afternoon in a well-known restaurant tucked away in a Tienmu alleyway, while the air at “Good Cho’s” is filled with a thick ambience that flirts with the international, all of the products on sale were created in Taiwan...
- 1Ford: We are more than one motor company
- 2Behind the Scenes Startup Mastermind: Chen Ren-bin Boldly Charges into Silicon Valley
- 3President of JDC Chung-Ho Tai: LCoS suddenly rises
- 4Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 5Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 6Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 7Maybe too Early for Robots to Step into Service Industry
- 8Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 9The Most Difficult Accomplishment of Pokemon GO