Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group will expand their scale of development in India and in the western part of the country establish automotive...
The transformation of Sharp just like “Back to The Future” movie, who rode a time machine and went into a whole new world where were more advanced for sure. Since been acquired, Sharp suddenly becoming an energetic company with a lot of commercial activities. Its running scopes is not only in smartphones market, but also in the home appliance.
The influence of the acquisition was almost immediately effective. Foxconn given Sharp a strong boost by its enormous capital and strong executive capacity, which were just sharp lacked of.
Terry Kou, chairman of Hon Hai/ Foxconn Group, is the main force behind this transformation, and he is a disciplined, organized, generous and domineering leader. Once he has made up his mind, he will waste no time and take any necessary means to achieve it.
Few years ago, Terry Kou took part in a forum which held in Taiwan University to give a speech to young people. In the QA section, a student asked him, “how does Foxconn achieve innovation?”. Terry Kou just told her to contact with Foxconn’s human resources departments, and he will give her a job, then she will know how Foxconn achieve innovation.
That was a typical case of Gou’s style. He doesn’t waste time to explain how and why, he focuses on action.
So everyone can look forward to the transformation of Sharp, this company may turn into something good and exciting by the end of this year.
"Is there any way to save Sharp, I will do it!" Terry Kou said at the Hon Hai and Sharp signing ceremony on April 2.
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 3UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 6Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 7Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 8China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 9To Have a Big Win in the Big Data Battlefield
- 10Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth