TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Chairman Terry Gou yesterday for the first time confirmed that Hon Hai has aspirations and is s...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Chairman Terry Gou last week stated to the media that he was defini...
The transformation of Sharp just like “Back to The Future” movie, who rode a time machine and went into a whole new world where were more advanced for sure. Since been acquired, Sharp suddenly becoming an energetic company with a lot of commercial activities. Its running scopes is not only in smartphones market, but also in the home appliance.
The influence of the acquisition was almost immediately effective. Foxconn given Sharp a strong boost by its enormous capital and strong executive capacity, which were just sharp lacked of.
Terry Kou, chairman of Hon Hai/ Foxconn Group, is the main force behind this transformation, and he is a disciplined, organized, generous and domineering leader. Once he has made up his mind, he will waste no time and take any necessary means to achieve it.
Few years ago, Terry Kou took part in a forum which held in Taiwan University to give a speech to young people. In the QA section, a student asked him, “how does Foxconn achieve innovation?”. Terry Kou just told her to contact with Foxconn’s human resources departments, and he will give her a job, then she will know how Foxconn achieve innovation.
That was a typical case of Gou’s style. He doesn’t waste time to explain how and why, he focuses on action.
So everyone can look forward to the transformation of Sharp, this company may turn into something good and exciting by the end of this year.
"Is there any way to save Sharp, I will do it!" Terry Kou said at the Hon Hai and Sharp signing ceremony on April 2.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 4Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 5The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 7Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 8PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 9Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 10Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017