Published: Aug 10,2016
On computex this year, the only motor company Ford exhibited the new released Ford Kuga provided for Ford SYNC, MyFord Touch and other smart car systems. Furthermore, other hi-tech driving assistant systems as Hand-free trunk sensor, Active Park Assist system, Lane Departure Warning system and Active City Stop system...
When Apple incites the explosive trend of mobile devices, it is clear and shows tremendous growth. It seems that Taiwan PC industry had reached peak and now going downhills. Meanwhile, where is the future of electronics Industry in Taiwan? What kind of development does Taiwan’s company search for? All companies seem to be looking for new direction urgently...
- 1Ford: We are more than one motor company
- 2President of JDC Chung-Ho Tai: LCoS suddenly rises
- 3Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 4Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 5Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 6Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 7Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 8Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 9Maybe too Early for Robots to Step into Service Industry
- 10The Most Difficult Accomplishment of Pokemon GO