TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
Worldwide smartphone market will continue to face several negative impacts including economic policy uncertainty in both...
"Since Android phones` launching often takes place in the first half of the year, the shipment volume is estimated to increase at around 79.7 million units in the second quarter of 2017, up 6.7% sequentially," says Aaron Lin, industry analyst with MIC. "The drop in the first quarter was mainly because iPhone 7 market sales did not live up to expectations, which led to Apple`s decision to revise its orders down.
"Nevertheless, as FIH Mobile starts to produce Nokia phones for HMD Global in 2017, Foxconn to produce Xiaomi Redmi smartphones in its India new manufacture unit, and Wistron to manufacture iPhone SE in the production line of its Indian fully owned subsidiary ICT Service Management Solutions, Taiwan`s overall smartphone shipments will likely to see a boost this year."
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 3New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 4DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 5Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 6XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 7Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 8Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 9What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 10The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices: Green Palladium Recycling Technology