Global 5G market value in the healthcare sector is projected to reach USD 17.99 billion by 2026, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese ...
"Since Android phones` launching often takes place in the first half of the year, the shipment volume is estimated to increase at around 79.7 million units in the second quarter of 2017, up 6.7% sequentially," says Aaron Lin, industry analyst with MIC. "The drop in the first quarter was mainly because iPhone 7 market sales did not live up to expectations, which led to Apple`s decision to revise its orders down.
"Nevertheless, as FIH Mobile starts to produce Nokia phones for HMD Global in 2017, Foxconn to produce Xiaomi Redmi smartphones in its India new manufacture unit, and Wistron to manufacture iPhone SE in the production line of its Indian fully owned subsidiary ICT Service Management Solutions, Taiwan`s overall smartphone shipments will likely to see a boost this year."
- 1Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 2Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 3UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 4UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 5Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit