MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute, conducted a su...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) stated that the trade war between the United States and China has already become a protracted conflict...
"Since Android phones` launching often takes place in the first half of the year, the shipment volume is estimated to increase at around 79.7 million units in the second quarter of 2017, up 6.7% sequentially," says Aaron Lin, industry analyst with MIC. "The drop in the first quarter was mainly because iPhone 7 market sales did not live up to expectations, which led to Apple`s decision to revise its orders down.
"Nevertheless, as FIH Mobile starts to produce Nokia phones for HMD Global in 2017, Foxconn to produce Xiaomi Redmi smartphones in its India new manufacture unit, and Wistron to manufacture iPhone SE in the production line of its Indian fully owned subsidiary ICT Service Management Solutions, Taiwan`s overall smartphone shipments will likely to see a boost this year."
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 3Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 4The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 5New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 6Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 7New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 8DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 9XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 10Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation