TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON Technology has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc.. AAEON’s board of directors met on June 11 to agree the measure...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - IBASE Technology debuts its SI-61S ultra-high resolution and highly expandable video wall player develo...
The SI-83 features the QM87 integrated graphics controller and supports three outputs with two DP 1.2 and one HDMI 1.4a, offering impressive system performance and full HD videos. As the HDMI interface delivers a video playback with resolution of 3840 x 2160p @ 30Hz, the DP interface can support 4K (3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz) content. With support for smooth 1080P video playback on three independent displays, it can fully meet customers’ expectation and the needs of various signage applications.
Measuring 175mm by 116mm by 32mm, the slim unit has a segregated ventilation system to keep contaminants out and enhance system stability. I/O connections on board are for two Gigabit Ethernets, two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, audio and a 12V DC-in jack. Storage and expansion are supported with one mSATA and a Mini PCI-E(x1) slot for WiFi + Bluetooth, 3G and TV tuner options.
－ iSMART- for Auto - scheduler and power resume
－ iAMT (9.0), vPro and Watchdog timer
－ Supports 4th Generation Intel Core processors
－ Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600/4400
－ Supports 4K video playback
－ Supports APIs: DX11.1, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.0
－ 2x DP v1.2, 1x HDMI 1.4a
－ 2x DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM, Dual channel, Max.16GB
－ 1x Mini PCI-E(x1) slot for WiFi + Bluetooth, 3G, and TV tuner options
－ Slim and segregated flow ventilation design
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs