Nuvoton Technology announced its brand new NuMicro M0564 series microcontrollers based on the Arm Cortex-M0 core, operating up to 72 MHz with 256 KB Flash and 20 KB SRAM...
Nuvoton Technology announced the new generation of high‐ efficiency 1T 8051 product line － the N76E003 series. With ...
The ARM Cortex-M processer family-based platforms feature communication gateways, routers and sensors. The platforms can either be used as stand-alone devices or freely combined with other platforms for faster IoT solution creation and deployment.
In its product launch today, Nuvoton demonstrates ‘the IoT smart city application scenario’ in three parts, to educate developers about the NuMaker development platforms' diversified applications in IoT including smart city, smart building, home/Health care.
The NuMaker series of development platforms includes the following models:
- ARM mbed OS 5.1-based NuMaker-PFM-NUC472 platform
- NuMaker-PFM-M453 platform
- 802.15.4 based 6LoWPAN wireless solution Cascoda
- Python supported NuMaker Tomato for wireless router applications
- NuMaker Brick extensible platform featuring six sensor functions
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules included with super-low power consumption. The NuMaker Uni is especially suitable for wearable devices