HSINCHU, Taiwan – Nuvoton Technology Corporation announced today that the company is going to present its popular appl...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Nuvoton Technology announced its official online store “Nuvoton Direct”. With the compelling shopping experience and global delivery service...
The ARM Cortex-M processer family-based platforms feature communication gateways, routers and sensors. The platforms can either be used as stand-alone devices or freely combined with other platforms for faster IoT solution creation and deployment.
In its product launch today, Nuvoton demonstrates ‘the IoT smart city application scenario’ in three parts, to educate developers about the NuMaker development platforms' diversified applications in IoT including smart city, smart building, home/Health care.
The NuMaker series of development platforms includes the following models:
- ARM mbed OS 5.1-based NuMaker-PFM-NUC472 platform
- NuMaker-PFM-M453 platform
- 802.15.4 based 6LoWPAN wireless solution Cascoda
- Python supported NuMaker Tomato for wireless router applications
- NuMaker Brick extensible platform featuring six sensor functions
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules included with super-low power consumption. The NuMaker Uni is especially suitable for wearable devices