Socionext has developed the "SC1810" series, the fourth generation version of its high-performance graphics display controllers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Advantech and Socionext today joined to co-host the first-ever Taiwan Networking Broadcasting Conference (TNBC)...
Since its first release in 2000, the Milbeaut series of image processors has established a track record in a broad range of applications from digital SLR cameras to smartphones, as well as industrial equipment. In recent years, video shooting using drones or action cameras has become more popular, and requirements for higher definition and video image quality are growing rapidly. High-speed processing of increased image data at low power is now an essential for these applications.
The new SC2000 has been developed to meet the challenge by incorporating the latest improvement in Socionext's proprietary Milbeaut image processing algorithm. Equipped with a digital signal processor optimized for computer vision, it also features advanced functionalities such as 360-degree, real-time panorama stitching with four cameras, image stabilization without mechanical gimbals, and rolling shutter correction.
The image processing rate is 1.2 gigapixels per second, three times faster than the company's previous processor, while the power consumption is as low as 1.7 Watt in typical operating conditions.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity