BrainChip Holdings today announced that Socionext Inc will offer customers an Artificial Intelligence Platform that includes the Akida SoC...
Socionext has developed the "SC1810" series, the fourth generation version of its high-performance graphics display controllers...
Since its first release in 2000, the Milbeaut series of image processors has established a track record in a broad range of applications from digital SLR cameras to smartphones, as well as industrial equipment. In recent years, video shooting using drones or action cameras has become more popular, and requirements for higher definition and video image quality are growing rapidly. High-speed processing of increased image data at low power is now an essential for these applications.
The new SC2000 has been developed to meet the challenge by incorporating the latest improvement in Socionext's proprietary Milbeaut image processing algorithm. Equipped with a digital signal processor optimized for computer vision, it also features advanced functionalities such as 360-degree, real-time panorama stitching with four cameras, image stabilization without mechanical gimbals, and rolling shutter correction.
The image processing rate is 1.2 gigapixels per second, three times faster than the company's previous processor, while the power consumption is as low as 1.7 Watt in typical operating conditions.
- 1Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 2STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 3Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 4BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 5UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9SCHURTER New Product Launch - UMT-W SMD Ceramic Fuse
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process