Silicon Labs has introduced a comprehensive reference design to simplify the development of USB Type-C rechargeable lithium ion battery packs used to power smartphones...
Silicon Labs has introduced a fixed-function audio bridge device that provides a simple, turnkey solution for transferri...
The new Platform Builder tool simplifies development by automatically resolving dependencies and configuring startup order once developers select the components they need. Using Micrium OS and Platform Builder offers developers a powerful approach to embedded design that substantially reduces initialization complexity and accelerates time to market. The OS supports all major semiconductor providers including NXP, Renesas, Silicon Labs and STMicroelectronics.
“Wireless connectivity, 32-bit MCUs and SoCs, and the multiple interfaces of IoT devices make it harder than ever to get systems configured, running and operating properly,” said Jean Labrosse, renowned RTOS expert and founder of Micrium Software.
“Soon, the majority of embedded systems will run an OS. Micrium OS and Platform Builder represent the future of solutions-based embedded design, allowing new and existing customers to take advantage of our dependable, easy-to-use and proven software.”
Micrium OS is based on a 20-year history of robust software experience in embedded development. The updated OS simplifies development with intuitive interfaces and improved debugging and advanced error handling to pinpoint bugs more rapidly.
Micrium OS and Platform Builder are part of the Silicon Labs portfolio and will be available for download beginning March 14, 2017, from the Micrium website. New commercial users enjoy a 45 day free trial and licensed customers can continue to use their existing Micrium software or migrate to Micrium OS and the new Platform Builder. Makers should check out the Micrium OS for Makers program for special offers.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs