Keysight Technologies service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the new Infiniium UXR-Series of oscilloscopes...
Keysight Technologies announced that ASUS will leverage the company's 5G network emulation solutions to accelerate 5G New Radio (NR) device development and verification...
Keysight’s 5G Protocol R&D Toolset, the first in a series of network emulation solutions for 5G, covers the diverse global spectrum requirements specified in the pre-5G and 3GPP 5G NR standards. The 5G toolset allows efficient testing of advanced 5G features, including beamforming at mm-Wave frequencies as well as state-of-the-art protocol testing with full access to layer 1 and layer 2 parameters. The built-in protocol state machine enables developers to easily create and execute test cases, debug errors, and fully analyze results, thereby streamlining the 5G device workflow.
5G market leaders across the globe rely on Keysight’s experience and expertise in RF and protocol test to speed up the delivery of the latest technologies. Keysight’s 5G network emulation solutions offer valuable insights into the performance of prototypes—enabling developers make informed decisions about their designs.
“We are very excited to be at the forefront of the 5G technology and delivering new solutions throughout the 5G ecosystem,” said Satish Dhanasekaran, vice president and general manager, Wireless Test, Keysight Technologies. “With the launch of the industry’s first 5G protocol R&D toolset, developers will gain the ability to seamlessly prototype designs as they migrate from pre-5G to 5G NR.”
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 8The NANO-002: Industrial Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- 9Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 10BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance