Keysight Technologies announced that Ixia, a Keysight Business, released the Vision Edge 1S (E1S) visibility solution. This new...
Keysight Technologies announced a comprehensive transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx) testing solution providing the speed ...
Keysight’s 5G Protocol R&D Toolset, the first in a series of network emulation solutions for 5G, covers the diverse global spectrum requirements specified in the pre-5G and 3GPP 5G NR standards. The 5G toolset allows efficient testing of advanced 5G features, including beamforming at mm-Wave frequencies as well as state-of-the-art protocol testing with full access to layer 1 and layer 2 parameters. The built-in protocol state machine enables developers to easily create and execute test cases, debug errors, and fully analyze results, thereby streamlining the 5G device workflow.
5G market leaders across the globe rely on Keysight’s experience and expertise in RF and protocol test to speed up the delivery of the latest technologies. Keysight’s 5G network emulation solutions offer valuable insights into the performance of prototypes—enabling developers make informed decisions about their designs.
“We are very excited to be at the forefront of the 5G technology and delivering new solutions throughout the 5G ecosystem,” said Satish Dhanasekaran, vice president and general manager, Wireless Test, Keysight Technologies. “With the launch of the industry’s first 5G protocol R&D toolset, developers will gain the ability to seamlessly prototype designs as they migrate from pre-5G to 5G NR.”
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU