Keysight Technologies announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CMCC (China Mobile Communica...
Keysight Technologies announced PROPSIM F64 5G Channel Emulation Solution – the industry’s first 5G New Radio (NR)-ready channel emulation solution...
Keysight’s 5G Protocol R&D Toolset, the first in a series of network emulation solutions for 5G, covers the diverse global spectrum requirements specified in the pre-5G and 3GPP 5G NR standards. The 5G toolset allows efficient testing of advanced 5G features, including beamforming at mm-Wave frequencies as well as state-of-the-art protocol testing with full access to layer 1 and layer 2 parameters. The built-in protocol state machine enables developers to easily create and execute test cases, debug errors, and fully analyze results, thereby streamlining the 5G device workflow.
5G market leaders across the globe rely on Keysight’s experience and expertise in RF and protocol test to speed up the delivery of the latest technologies. Keysight’s 5G network emulation solutions offer valuable insights into the performance of prototypes—enabling developers make informed decisions about their designs.
“We are very excited to be at the forefront of the 5G technology and delivering new solutions throughout the 5G ecosystem,” said Satish Dhanasekaran, vice president and general manager, Wireless Test, Keysight Technologies. “With the launch of the industry’s first 5G protocol R&D toolset, developers will gain the ability to seamlessly prototype designs as they migrate from pre-5G to 5G NR.”
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio
- 9AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 10New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality