Keysight Technologies announced that the company has extended its collaboration with China Telecom to accelerate commercial deployment of 5G technology...
Keysight Technologies today released the results of the Keysight 2018 State of 5G survey, which reveals that companies p...
Keysight’s 5G Protocol R&D Toolset, the first in a series of network emulation solutions for 5G, covers the diverse global spectrum requirements specified in the pre-5G and 3GPP 5G NR standards. The 5G toolset allows efficient testing of advanced 5G features, including beamforming at mm-Wave frequencies as well as state-of-the-art protocol testing with full access to layer 1 and layer 2 parameters. The built-in protocol state machine enables developers to easily create and execute test cases, debug errors, and fully analyze results, thereby streamlining the 5G device workflow.
5G market leaders across the globe rely on Keysight’s experience and expertise in RF and protocol test to speed up the delivery of the latest technologies. Keysight’s 5G network emulation solutions offer valuable insights into the performance of prototypes—enabling developers make informed decisions about their designs.
“We are very excited to be at the forefront of the 5G technology and delivering new solutions throughout the 5G ecosystem,” said Satish Dhanasekaran, vice president and general manager, Wireless Test, Keysight Technologies. “With the launch of the industry’s first 5G protocol R&D toolset, developers will gain the ability to seamlessly prototype designs as they migrate from pre-5G to 5G NR.”
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors