Keysight Technologies announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CMCC (China Mobile Communica...
Keysight Technologies announced PROPSIM F64 5G Channel Emulation Solution – the industry’s first 5G New Radio (NR)-ready channel emulation solution...
Mobile operators require extensive measurements and research to gather information about cellular mm-wave propagation in different radio environments—indoor and in the field. Real-world 5G measurements allow operators to supplement and verify initial radio network plans and models.
Keysight’s 5G RF measurement solution provides a complete measurement system for millimeter wave propagation, including the necessary software and hardware to collect, post-process, analyze and visualize the data—generating statistical information that can easily be shared throughout the organization.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2480 MCU for Blood Glucose Meter Applications
- 2IBASE Debuts OFP Series Full-Flat Open Frame Modular Panel PC
- 3Toshiba Launches High Current Photorelays in DIP4 Package
- 4Toshiba Unveils Industry's First SSDs Utilizing 96-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- 5Industry’s First Automotive Security Development Kit
- 6AAEON’s Latest 4” Motherboard Is Built for Speed
- 7Toshiba Releases Compact Power MOSFET Gate Driver Intelligent Power Device
- 8Marvell Introduces Industry's First NVMe-oF SSD Converter Control
- 9Toshiba Develops 40V N-channel Power MOSFETs with Improved Thermal Performance
- 10Toshiba Announces Next-Generation Superjunction Power MOSFETs