Keysight Technologies announced that the company has been selected by DT&C, a Korea-based company that offers test certification services...
Keysight Technologies service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the new Infiniium UXR-Series of oscilloscopes...
Mobile operators require extensive measurements and research to gather information about cellular mm-wave propagation in different radio environments—indoor and in the field. Real-world 5G measurements allow operators to supplement and verify initial radio network plans and models.
Keysight’s 5G RF measurement solution provides a complete measurement system for millimeter wave propagation, including the necessary software and hardware to collect, post-process, analyze and visualize the data—generating statistical information that can easily be shared throughout the organization.
- 1Toshiba Launches Power Amplifier for Car Audio with Strong Resistance to Power Surges
- 2Littelfuse Announces 1700V, 1 Ohm SiC MOSFET
- 3Work Faster, Work Smarter, Work Safer with the BOXER-6405 Edge AI Smart Factory System
- 4Space Limitations Are No Constraint for AAEON’s Latest IoT Gateway
- 5Connected Padlock Featuring u blox Technology Protects and Tracks Goods in Transit
- 6Toshiba Releases DC Brushed Motor Driver IC with Current Limiter Detection
- 7Monitor Temperature at Multiple Locations with Low-power 1.8V Temperature Sensor
- 8Samsung Expands Exynos and ISOCELL Brands to Include Automotive-Grade Solutions
- 9AAEON’s Rugged RTC-1010 Features a Market-Leading IO Interface
- 10BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series Motherboards Support 9th-Gen Intel Core Processors