Keysight Technologies announced that the company’s 5G Conformance Toolset is the first test solution to be approved for 5G New Radio (NR) device certification by PTCRB...
Keysight Technologies announced that on December 8, 2018 the company submitted the industry’s first 5G TTCN-31 conform...
Mobile operators require extensive measurements and research to gather information about cellular mm-wave propagation in different radio environments—indoor and in the field. Real-world 5G measurements allow operators to supplement and verify initial radio network plans and models.
Keysight’s 5G RF measurement solution provides a complete measurement system for millimeter wave propagation, including the necessary software and hardware to collect, post-process, analyze and visualize the data—generating statistical information that can easily be shared throughout the organization.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory