Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i...
Axiomtek announced its newest EN 60601-1 certified 10.4” medical-grade panel PC, the MPC102-845. This compact medical ...
“Designed for heavy-duty industrial environments, the P6841O offers screw type AC power input or 12V/24V DC power input, and supports an industrial-grade wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +55°C to provide operational stability. Its modular design reduces costs by minimizing infrastructure and support requirements, while also simplifying deployments and shrinking time-to-market,” said Virgil Hsu, product manager at Product PM Division.
The feature-rich 8.4” rugged open-frame industrial touch display offers USB or RS-232 touch controller interface and features multi-signal interfaces including DVI-D, VGA and HDMI ports. Five membrane switches on the back of the touchscreen offer an easier way to adjust power on/off, volume and brightness. Furthermore, it supports open frame mount, wall mount and VESA mount for a variety of environments.
- 1Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 2Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 3Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 4Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 5HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 8Silicon-Power Announces New PCIe 4.0 SSD with NVMe 1.3 Supporting
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 10Fanless 4K Digital Signage Player with 8th Gen Intel Core U-Series Processors