Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i...
Axiomtek announced its newest EN 60601-1 certified 10.4” medical-grade panel PC, the MPC102-845. This compact medical ...
“Designed for heavy-duty industrial environments, the P6841O offers screw type AC power input or 12V/24V DC power input, and supports an industrial-grade wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +55°C to provide operational stability. Its modular design reduces costs by minimizing infrastructure and support requirements, while also simplifying deployments and shrinking time-to-market,” said Virgil Hsu, product manager at Product PM Division.
The feature-rich 8.4” rugged open-frame industrial touch display offers USB or RS-232 touch controller interface and features multi-signal interfaces including DVI-D, VGA and HDMI ports. Five membrane switches on the back of the touchscreen offer an easier way to adjust power on/off, volume and brightness. Furthermore, it supports open frame mount, wall mount and VESA mount for a variety of environments.
- 1TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 3Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 7Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs