congatec announced 10 new COM Express Type 6 modules featuring the best and latest Intel embedded processor technology. The four Intel Xeon...
congatec announces the conga-SMX8, the company's first SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module based on the 64-bit NXP i.MX8 multi-core ARM processor family...
With a power consumption starting at only 11 Watt, the new low-power multicore Server-on-Modules with up to 16 cores offer up to 4x 10 GbE real-time capable network performance. The feature set is designed for modular industrial micro servers as well as rugged telecom and network equipment - such as small cells, factory gateways and storage systems - and is deployable even in the extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
The conga-B7AC is based on the new PICMG COM Express 3.0 specification and, as a commercially off-the-shelf available, standardized building block, perfectly suited for efficient custom designs of very small sized, solely passively cooled embedded edge devices.
The new COM Express Type 7 Server-on-Modules from congatec are application ready for redundancy, real-time communication and virtualization technologies to maximize uptime and resilience, minimize latency and to get the most out of each processing core. Their cloud API for distributed embedded edge servers further provides all the capabilities that data center managers need to remotely monitor system health, power consumption and environmental conditions.
With the support of up to 20 PCI Express (PCIe) lanes, the new Intel Atom C3000 processor based COM Express Type 7 Server-on-Modules also offer minimum latency for storage devices as well as very fast access lanes to all the various sensor networks, field busses and industrial Ethernets.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 4ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 7TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper