congatec launches its new 100 Watt ecosystem for embedded edge and micro servers at CIIF 2019 Shanghai. The ecosystem is...
congatec introduces a new SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini processor. The conga-SMX8-Mini offers highe...
With a power consumption starting at only 11 Watt, the new low-power multicore Server-on-Modules with up to 16 cores offer up to 4x 10 GbE real-time capable network performance. The feature set is designed for modular industrial micro servers as well as rugged telecom and network equipment - such as small cells, factory gateways and storage systems - and is deployable even in the extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
The conga-B7AC is based on the new PICMG COM Express 3.0 specification and, as a commercially off-the-shelf available, standardized building block, perfectly suited for efficient custom designs of very small sized, solely passively cooled embedded edge devices.
The new COM Express Type 7 Server-on-Modules from congatec are application ready for redundancy, real-time communication and virtualization technologies to maximize uptime and resilience, minimize latency and to get the most out of each processing core. Their cloud API for distributed embedded edge servers further provides all the capabilities that data center managers need to remotely monitor system health, power consumption and environmental conditions.
With the support of up to 20 PCI Express (PCIe) lanes, the new Intel Atom C3000 processor based COM Express Type 7 Server-on-Modules also offer minimum latency for storage devices as well as very fast access lanes to all the various sensor networks, field busses and industrial Ethernets.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions