AAEON announces the launch of the PICO-KBU4, a rugged and expandable compact SBC with the capacity to revolutionize the ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON Technology has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc.. AAEON’s board of directors met on June 11 to agree the measure...
“With its combination of nine LAN ports and a 6th or 7th Generation Intel Core Desktop Processor, the BOXER-6640M achieves a level of performance few other systems can match,” said system platform division product manager Roy Huang. While it is normal to see PCs fitted with either a powerful processor or a large number of LAN ports, it’s rare to find both features on the same machine. The BOXER-6640M also features eight USB 3.0 ports to meet the growing demand for USB camera support.
The fanless BOXER-6640M runs in temperatures extending from -20oC to 50oC and has a DC Input operating range of 9-36V. The device was purposefully designed to be user friendly, and thanks to its remote power/reset switch, it can be installed almost anywhere. Ongoing maintenance tasks will also be easy to complete, as the rugged housing can be taken off by removing just six screws, and all internal components can easily be switched out and replaced.
“The scope and power of the BOXER-6640M mean that whether it’s used in surveillance or factory automation applications, it can monitor more points of interest, and monitor them more effectively, than other Box PCs on the market,” Huang said.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs