AAEON announces the PICO-WHU4, the latest compact board designed for embedded artificial intelligence, and edge computing...
AAEON announces the BOXER-6641, their latest fanless box PC, featuring 8th Generation Intel Core and Xeon processors. Th...
In addition to its Core processor, the NANOCOM-KBU boasts an upgraded embedded controller structure with a real-time interrupt for faster response rates, and it addresses a customer demand for power control and battery management systems. The board’s I2C bus also supports a range of IC formats, making it easier for end users to integrate the module with their own custom-made carrier boards.
The AAEON NANOCOM-KBU features a wide operating temperature range of -40oC to 85oC, 5V/12V CD input support, a 1GbE LAN port, eight USB2.0 and two USB3.0 ports, two SATA 2 interfaces, and four PCI-E expansion slots.
AAEON’s embedded computer division also offers its customers dedicated development engineers, local engineers for any debugging issues, and the AAEON Hi-Safe program that provides up-to-the-minute information about their systems. “At AAEON, ‘service first’ is more than just a slogan; it’s something we live by,” said David Hung, product specialist for AAEON’s embedded computing division. “We design our products based on customer requirements, we remove hassle during the development stage, and we do all we can to help our customers get their systems working.”
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 5Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices