Renesas Electronics announced four new RX651 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) supplied in ultra-small 64-pin BGA and LQFP packages...
Renesas Electronics Corporation introduced the industry’s first USB-C buck-boost battery charger to support both Narro...
The ISL68300 and ISL68301 digital controllers feature a high-speed current share bus that parallels up to eight controllers in an 8-phase 240A+ current share configuration. Both controllers implement Renesas’ digital ChargeMode control modulation, which responds to load transients in a single switching cycle, and provides an inherently stable control loop without requiring external compensation. This modulation architecture significantly reduces output capacitor requirements and minimizes Vout undershoot and overshoot.
“The scalability of the ISL68300 and ISL68301 single output digital controllers provide industry leading performance and support a wide range of load currents,” said Mark Downing, Vice President, Core Power Solutions Division, Renesas Electronics Corporation. “The new digital controllers complement our award-winning digital dual-output multiphase controllers, giving customers everything they need to power all the rails in their next-generation systems.”
Engineers can use the PowerNavigator GUI with the ISL68300 and ISL68301 to simplify power supply setup, sequencing, configuration and monitoring, including all device parameters and telemetry. Full schematic designs are completed in minutes, and the GUI with PMBus makes it easy to control the entire design and change features without soldering components or rework.
In a typical FPGA power supply, the ISL68300 and ISL68301 digital controllers provide single output 10A to 40A+ for auxiliary rails, DDR memory, and system rails. The companion Renesas digital multiphase controllers use smart power stages to provide dual output 15A to 70A, or higher core power.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant