AAEON releases the FWS-7830, a cutting-edge system that expands the role of network security appliances. In addition to ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON and Gorilla Technology Group jointly demonstrated their A.I. (artificial intelligence) computin...
The OMNI Display Series includes panels in seven different sizes, ranging from 10.4” to 21.5”. They are all fitted with Full HD LCD displays and customers can choose between PCAP and resistive touchscreen models. Stylish and robust, the panels are finished with an IP65 aluminum front bezel and feature a variety of power protections.
They offer a 12V~30V DC power input range, OVP, UVP, OCP, and reverse power protection, and customers can also choose between terminal block and power jack connections. The panels’ rugged versatility is increased by their -10 oC~55 oC operating temperature range.
AAEON’s commitment to user-friendly design means the new Display Box Kit only takes minutes to install, as just three screws are used to fasten the kit – and the alternative CPU Box Kit – to the display panel. The new product gives users access to both VGA and HDMI video interfaces, and a USB port enables connection to a PC, and built in speakers are available as an option.
“By developing a product series with interchangeable modules, AAEON is working to streamline the manufacturing and distribution process and make it easier for customers to get the equipment they need, when they need it,” said AAEON system platform division product manager Raven Hsu.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver