AAEON releases the BOXER-6750, a DIN rail-mount-designed box PC with a rich I/O interface. The compact BOXER-6750 measu...
AAEON launches the BOXER-6841M, a box PC built for both edge AI and machine vision applications. The controller is available in six different SKUs...
The OMNI Display Series includes panels in seven different sizes, ranging from 10.4” to 21.5”. They are all fitted with Full HD LCD displays and customers can choose between PCAP and resistive touchscreen models. Stylish and robust, the panels are finished with an IP65 aluminum front bezel and feature a variety of power protections.
They offer a 12V~30V DC power input range, OVP, UVP, OCP, and reverse power protection, and customers can also choose between terminal block and power jack connections. The panels’ rugged versatility is increased by their -10 oC~55 oC operating temperature range.
AAEON’s commitment to user-friendly design means the new Display Box Kit only takes minutes to install, as just three screws are used to fasten the kit – and the alternative CPU Box Kit – to the display panel. The new product gives users access to both VGA and HDMI video interfaces, and a USB port enables connection to a PC, and built in speakers are available as an option.
“By developing a product series with interchangeable modules, AAEON is working to streamline the manufacturing and distribution process and make it easier for customers to get the equipment they need, when they need it,” said AAEON system platform division product manager Raven Hsu.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 4AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times
- 10Avalue Debuts APC-series Fanless Multi-touch Panel PCs