AAEON announces the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa node. With the introduction of this small, but powerful edge device, AAEON now offe...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON was recently invited to and participated in the Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day. AAEON was th...
The OMNI Display Series includes panels in seven different sizes, ranging from 10.4” to 21.5”. They are all fitted with Full HD LCD displays and customers can choose between PCAP and resistive touchscreen models. Stylish and robust, the panels are finished with an IP65 aluminum front bezel and feature a variety of power protections.
They offer a 12V~30V DC power input range, OVP, UVP, OCP, and reverse power protection, and customers can also choose between terminal block and power jack connections. The panels’ rugged versatility is increased by their -10 oC~55 oC operating temperature range.
AAEON’s commitment to user-friendly design means the new Display Box Kit only takes minutes to install, as just three screws are used to fasten the kit – and the alternative CPU Box Kit – to the display panel. The new product gives users access to both VGA and HDMI video interfaces, and a USB port enables connection to a PC, and built in speakers are available as an option.
“By developing a product series with interchangeable modules, AAEON is working to streamline the manufacturing and distribution process and make it easier for customers to get the equipment they need, when they need it,” said AAEON system platform division product manager Raven Hsu.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics