Alliance Memory announced that its SDRAM portfolio now features a wide variety of components that combine low power cons...
Alliance Memory extended its offering of 256Mb high-speed CMOS SDRAMs with new x8 and x4 devices in the 54-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package...
Featuring high-density DRAM cores with SRAM interfaces and on-chip refresh circuits for refresh-free operation, the devices released today provide the high bandwidth and the low power necessary to replace SRAMs in portable electronics such as mobile phones and PDAs, or to serve as companion chips to burst NOR Flash applications.
The interfaces of the AS1C1M16PL-70BIN, AS1C1M16P-70BIN, AS1C2M16P-70BIN, AS1C512K16PL-70BIN, and AS1C512K16P-70BIN are compatible with asynchronous type SRAMs. The AS1C4M16PL-70BIN and AS1C8M16PL-70BIN CellularRAM PSRAMs feature a multiplexed address/data bus for greater bandwidth. The devices support asynchronous and burst operation, and feature read or write burst lengths of 4, 8, 16, or 32 words, or continuous burst.
Available in industrial temperature ranges, the PSRAMs offer fast access speeds of 70s and operate from a single power supply of 1.7V to 1.95V or 2.6V to 3.3V. Additional power-saving features include auto temperature-compensated self-refresh (ATCSR), partial array self-refresh (PASR), and a deep power down (DPD) mode.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU