Alliance Memory announced that its SDRAM portfolio now features a wide variety of components that combine low power cons...
Alliance Memory extended its offering of 256Mb high-speed CMOS SDRAMs with new x8 and x4 devices in the 54-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package...
Featuring high-density DRAM cores with SRAM interfaces and on-chip refresh circuits for refresh-free operation, the devices released today provide the high bandwidth and the low power necessary to replace SRAMs in portable electronics such as mobile phones and PDAs, or to serve as companion chips to burst NOR Flash applications.
The interfaces of the AS1C1M16PL-70BIN, AS1C1M16P-70BIN, AS1C2M16P-70BIN, AS1C512K16PL-70BIN, and AS1C512K16P-70BIN are compatible with asynchronous type SRAMs. The AS1C4M16PL-70BIN and AS1C8M16PL-70BIN CellularRAM PSRAMs feature a multiplexed address/data bus for greater bandwidth. The devices support asynchronous and burst operation, and feature read or write burst lengths of 4, 8, 16, or 32 words, or continuous burst.
Available in industrial temperature ranges, the PSRAMs offer fast access speeds of 70s and operate from a single power supply of 1.7V to 1.95V or 2.6V to 3.3V. Additional power-saving features include auto temperature-compensated self-refresh (ATCSR), partial array self-refresh (PASR), and a deep power down (DPD) mode.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD