AAEON releases the BOXER-6750, a DIN rail-mount-designed box PC with a rich I/O interface. The compact BOXER-6750 measu...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON has received a pair of 2019 Taiwan Excellence Awards. The accolades recognize the “innovative value” of the BOXER-8120AI...
Different BOXER-6841M models are built to support either Intel® Core® i desktop or Xeon® server grade CPUs, and they all boast up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC or non-ECC SODIMM memory and two 2.5” drive bays.
The four AI models can be fitted with up to 250W GPUs. To support the high power requirements of these GPUs, AAEON has designed the BOXER-6841M with two 12Vdc power inputs. This innovative feature lowers costs and makes the system more stable by reducing the level of wasted heat that would be produced by a single 24V input.
ALL BOXER-6841M SKUs feature five GbE LAN ports, four USB3.0 ports, two HDMI ports, dual mSATA slots, and an additional PCIe(x1) slot. The machine vision models can also support up to five COM ports to support legacy devices.
“The BOXER-6841M is a range of computers rather than a single machine, and that means we can answer our customers’ image processing requirements, whatever they might be,” said Ethan Chiu, AAEON system platform division product manager.
Over the past 20 years, SEMI-FlexTech, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner, has promoted the development and commercialization of flexible hybrid electronics. Key achievements include:
• Working with Boeing to develop a flexible electronic control device to reduce the weight of drones and commercial aircraft
• Teaming with GE to develop RF stickers that measure human hydration
• Collaborating with the U.S. Air Force to develop a non-invasive wearable device that measures biodata of aircraft pilots
For the past 17 years, SEMI and FlexTech have championed the development of the FHE industry through conferences and exhibitions in major microelectronics manufacturing regions such as North America, Europe, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore and China.
FLEX Taiwan, 29-30 May, 2019, is a one-day technical conference that provides a powerful platform for connecting with customers, suppliers, future partners and academia to drive collaboration and uncover new opportunities in flexible hybrid electronics. For more information, please click here.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM