TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON and Gorilla Technology Group jointly demonstrated their A.I. (artificial intelligence) computin...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AppNeta and AAEON announced that the two companies have partnered to offer new product enhancements to AppNeta’s performance monitoring platform...
Different BOXER-6841M models are built to support either Intel® Core® i desktop or Xeon® server grade CPUs, and they all boast up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC or non-ECC SODIMM memory and two 2.5” drive bays.
The four AI models can be fitted with up to 250W GPUs. To support the high power requirements of these GPUs, AAEON has designed the BOXER-6841M with two 12Vdc power inputs. This innovative feature lowers costs and makes the system more stable by reducing the level of wasted heat that would be produced by a single 24V input.
ALL BOXER-6841M SKUs feature five GbE LAN ports, four USB3.0 ports, two HDMI ports, dual mSATA slots, and an additional PCIe(x1) slot. The machine vision models can also support up to five COM ports to support legacy devices.
“The BOXER-6841M is a range of computers rather than a single machine, and that means we can answer our customers’ image processing requirements, whatever they might be,” said Ethan Chiu, AAEON system platform division product manager.
Over the past 20 years, SEMI-FlexTech, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner, has promoted the development and commercialization of flexible hybrid electronics. Key achievements include:
• Working with Boeing to develop a flexible electronic control device to reduce the weight of drones and commercial aircraft
• Teaming with GE to develop RF stickers that measure human hydration
• Collaborating with the U.S. Air Force to develop a non-invasive wearable device that measures biodata of aircraft pilots
For the past 17 years, SEMI and FlexTech have championed the development of the FHE industry through conferences and exhibitions in major microelectronics manufacturing regions such as North America, Europe, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore and China.
FLEX Taiwan, 29-30 May, 2019, is a one-day technical conference that provides a powerful platform for connecting with customers, suppliers, future partners and academia to drive collaboration and uncover new opportunities in flexible hybrid electronics. For more information, please click here.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory