TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is partnering with a leading developer of edge AI solutions, Gorilla Technology Group, to showcase the capabilities of edge AI computing...
AAEON announces the EPIC-KBS9-PUC barebones embedded system. Built upon our success and knowledge, the EPIC-KBS9-PUC off...
Different BOXER-6841M models are built to support either Intel® Core® i desktop or Xeon® server grade CPUs, and they all boast up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC or non-ECC SODIMM memory and two 2.5” drive bays.
The four AI models can be fitted with up to 250W GPUs. To support the high power requirements of these GPUs, AAEON has designed the BOXER-6841M with two 12Vdc power inputs. This innovative feature lowers costs and makes the system more stable by reducing the level of wasted heat that would be produced by a single 24V input.
ALL BOXER-6841M SKUs feature five GbE LAN ports, four USB3.0 ports, two HDMI ports, dual mSATA slots, and an additional PCIe(x1) slot. The machine vision models can also support up to five COM ports to support legacy devices.
“The BOXER-6841M is a range of computers rather than a single machine, and that means we can answer our customers’ image processing requirements, whatever they might be,” said Ethan Chiu, AAEON system platform division product manager.
Over the past 20 years, SEMI-FlexTech, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner, has promoted the development and commercialization of flexible hybrid electronics. Key achievements include:
• Working with Boeing to develop a flexible electronic control device to reduce the weight of drones and commercial aircraft
• Teaming with GE to develop RF stickers that measure human hydration
• Collaborating with the U.S. Air Force to develop a non-invasive wearable device that measures biodata of aircraft pilots
For the past 17 years, SEMI and FlexTech have championed the development of the FHE industry through conferences and exhibitions in major microelectronics manufacturing regions such as North America, Europe, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore and China.
FLEX Taiwan, 29-30 May, 2019, is a one-day technical conference that provides a powerful platform for connecting with customers, suppliers, future partners and academia to drive collaboration and uncover new opportunities in flexible hybrid electronics. For more information, please click here.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem