AAEON announced the BOXER-6405U, a turn-key rugged embedded PC built to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of Industry 4...
AAEON announces the RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet. The RTC-1010M builds on AAEON’s experience in rugged tablet design. Featuring a 10...
Different BOXER-6841M models are built to support either Intel® Core® i desktop or Xeon® server grade CPUs, and they all boast up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC or non-ECC SODIMM memory and two 2.5” drive bays.
The four AI models can be fitted with up to 250W GPUs. To support the high power requirements of these GPUs, AAEON has designed the BOXER-6841M with two 12Vdc power inputs. This innovative feature lowers costs and makes the system more stable by reducing the level of wasted heat that would be produced by a single 24V input.
ALL BOXER-6841M SKUs feature five GbE LAN ports, four USB3.0 ports, two HDMI ports, dual mSATA slots, and an additional PCIe(x1) slot. The machine vision models can also support up to five COM ports to support legacy devices.
“The BOXER-6841M is a range of computers rather than a single machine, and that means we can answer our customers’ image processing requirements, whatever they might be,” said Ethan Chiu, AAEON system platform division product manager.
Over the past 20 years, SEMI-FlexTech, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner, has promoted the development and commercialization of flexible hybrid electronics. Key achievements include:
• Working with Boeing to develop a flexible electronic control device to reduce the weight of drones and commercial aircraft
• Teaming with GE to develop RF stickers that measure human hydration
• Collaborating with the U.S. Air Force to develop a non-invasive wearable device that measures biodata of aircraft pilots
For the past 17 years, SEMI and FlexTech have championed the development of the FHE industry through conferences and exhibitions in major microelectronics manufacturing regions such as North America, Europe, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore and China.
FLEX Taiwan, 29-30 May, 2019, is a one-day technical conference that provides a powerful platform for connecting with customers, suppliers, future partners and academia to drive collaboration and uncover new opportunities in flexible hybrid electronics. For more information, please click here.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC