Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The device includes an integrated active IR proximity sensing circuit which greatly reduces the required number of external components, such as operational amplifier, D/A converter, transistors, resistors and capacitors, thus reducing product area size and BOM costs. The device transmitting power and receiving sensitivity can also be controlled using the application program.
With its integrated EEPROM, which can store application parameters, auto adjustment and calibration functions can be easily implemented. The sensing distance can be also adjusted by the application program as well as having simple development and production features. There is a full range of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI, which offer a high level of flexibility for communication with different devices, such as MCUs, wireless transmission modules, etc.
The device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 2K×14, a Data Memory capacity of 64 bytes, a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 32 bytes and a 12-bit A/D Converter. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 8-pin SOP, 16-pin NSOP and 16-pin QFN (3×3) package types.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU