Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The device includes an integrated active IR proximity sensing circuit which greatly reduces the required number of external components, such as operational amplifier, D/A converter, transistors, resistors and capacitors, thus reducing product area size and BOM costs. The device transmitting power and receiving sensitivity can also be controlled using the application program.
With its integrated EEPROM, which can store application parameters, auto adjustment and calibration functions can be easily implemented. The sensing distance can be also adjusted by the application program as well as having simple development and production features. There is a full range of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI, which offer a high level of flexibility for communication with different devices, such as MCUs, wireless transmission modules, etc.
The device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 2K×14, a Data Memory capacity of 64 bytes, a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 32 bytes and a 12-bit A/D Converter. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 8-pin SOP, 16-pin NSOP and 16-pin QFN (3×3) package types.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X