HSINCHU, Taiwan –ASIX Electronics is going to exhibit its new EtherCAT + IO-Link Master protocol stack solution, PCIe ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – ...
Figure-1. AX6800x Single Chip USB KVM Switch Applications
AX6800x family includes AX68002 2-Port USB KVM Switch SoC and AX68004 4-Port USB KVM Switch SoC, which are suitable for 2/4-Port Cable/Desktop USB KVM switch applications. The AX68004 can also support 8/16-Port USB KVM switch applications via cascade connection.
The AX68002 supports a cost-effective VGA CAT5 USB KVM Extender solution by integrating AX68002 USB Keyboard/Mouse Extender and an additional VGA Extender. This solution can extend the keyboard/mouse/monitor signals through a standard CAT5 RJ-45 cable for more than 100 meters distance.
Users need to manually switch USB keyboard/mouse and monitor between multiple computers by pressing push button or keyboard hotkeys of traditional USB KVM switches. ASIX provides an excellent and cost-effective AX6800x USB Roaming Mouse KM Switch solution to simplify the multiple computers switching operations. This solution can automatically switch the USB keyboard and mouse between multiple computers with individual monitors when the mouse cursor crosses the borders of monitor, without having to push any button manually.
The cost-effective AX6800x USB KM Synchronizer solution can synchronously control multiple computers, tablets or mobile phones via a USB keyboard and mouse at the same time. It also supports seamless USB Roaming Mouse KM switching and the cascade connection for synchronizing more devices, etc.
The USB keyboard and mouse cannot work on some embedded platforms because there is no operating system, no USB host controller or no USB HID API library on these platforms. ASIX provides a commercial AX6800x UART to USB Host HID Class Bridge solution to support USB keyboard and mouse on these kinds of platforms.
The AX6800x automatically handles the jobs of USB HID devices enumerations, data polling and data analysis, and transfers the USB HID input data to microcontroller via UART. Then the microcontroller can control the platform by using the USB HID input data. This solution provides an alternate way to support the required USB HID devices without re-designing the whole platform.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU