HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic has brought a huge impact on the global manufacturing industry, but ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
Figure-1. AX6800x Single Chip USB KVM Switch Applications
AX6800x family includes AX68002 2-Port USB KVM Switch SoC and AX68004 4-Port USB KVM Switch SoC, which are suitable for 2/4-Port Cable/Desktop USB KVM switch applications. The AX68004 can also support 8/16-Port USB KVM switch applications via cascade connection.
The AX68002 supports a cost-effective VGA CAT5 USB KVM Extender solution by integrating AX68002 USB Keyboard/Mouse Extender and an additional VGA Extender. This solution can extend the keyboard/mouse/monitor signals through a standard CAT5 RJ-45 cable for more than 100 meters distance.
Users need to manually switch USB keyboard/mouse and monitor between multiple computers by pressing push button or keyboard hotkeys of traditional USB KVM switches. ASIX provides an excellent and cost-effective AX6800x USB Roaming Mouse KM Switch solution to simplify the multiple computers switching operations. This solution can automatically switch the USB keyboard and mouse between multiple computers with individual monitors when the mouse cursor crosses the borders of monitor, without having to push any button manually.
The cost-effective AX6800x USB KM Synchronizer solution can synchronously control multiple computers, tablets or mobile phones via a USB keyboard and mouse at the same time. It also supports seamless USB Roaming Mouse KM switching and the cascade connection for synchronizing more devices, etc.
The USB keyboard and mouse cannot work on some embedded platforms because there is no operating system, no USB host controller or no USB HID API library on these platforms. ASIX provides a commercial AX6800x UART to USB Host HID Class Bridge solution to support USB keyboard and mouse on these kinds of platforms.
The AX6800x automatically handles the jobs of USB HID devices enumerations, data polling and data analysis, and transfers the USB HID input data to microcontroller via UART. Then the microcontroller can control the platform by using the USB HID input data. This solution provides an alternate way to support the required USB HID devices without re-designing the whole platform.
- 1Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 2Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 3Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 4Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 5HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 8KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 9AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 10Silicon-Power Announces New PCIe 4.0 SSD with NVMe 1.3 Supporting