ASIX Electronics announces a new AX58100 EtherCAT Slave Controller solution in March, 2018. The AX58100 integrates two embedded Fast Ethernet PHYs...
ASIX Electronics announced that the company is going to exhibit its new AX58100 2/3-Port EtherCAT Slave Controller sol...
Figure-1. AX6800x Single Chip USB KVM Switch Applications
AX6800x family includes AX68002 2-Port USB KVM Switch SoC and AX68004 4-Port USB KVM Switch SoC, which are suitable for 2/4-Port Cable/Desktop USB KVM switch applications. The AX68004 can also support 8/16-Port USB KVM switch applications via cascade connection.
The AX68002 supports a cost-effective VGA CAT5 USB KVM Extender solution by integrating AX68002 USB Keyboard/Mouse Extender and an additional VGA Extender. This solution can extend the keyboard/mouse/monitor signals through a standard CAT5 RJ-45 cable for more than 100 meters distance.
Users need to manually switch USB keyboard/mouse and monitor between multiple computers by pressing push button or keyboard hotkeys of traditional USB KVM switches. ASIX provides an excellent and cost-effective AX6800x USB Roaming Mouse KM Switch solution to simplify the multiple computers switching operations. This solution can automatically switch the USB keyboard and mouse between multiple computers with individual monitors when the mouse cursor crosses the borders of monitor, without having to push any button manually.
The cost-effective AX6800x USB KM Synchronizer solution can synchronously control multiple computers, tablets or mobile phones via a USB keyboard and mouse at the same time. It also supports seamless USB Roaming Mouse KM switching and the cascade connection for synchronizing more devices, etc.
The USB keyboard and mouse cannot work on some embedded platforms because there is no operating system, no USB host controller or no USB HID API library on these platforms. ASIX provides a commercial AX6800x UART to USB Host HID Class Bridge solution to support USB keyboard and mouse on these kinds of platforms.
The AX6800x automatically handles the jobs of USB HID devices enumerations, data polling and data analysis, and transfers the USB HID input data to microcontroller via UART. Then the microcontroller can control the platform by using the USB HID input data. This solution provides an alternate way to support the required USB HID devices without re-designing the whole platform.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory