Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces MG08 Series, the industry’s largest capacity 16TB Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) HDD...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation today announced the development of Deep Neural Network (DNN ) hardware ...
This new series of single package SSDs, featuring PCIe Gen3 x4lanes, offers sequential read performance up to 2,250 MB/s, and with improved flash management delivers industry-leading random read performance up to 380,000 IOPS. The BG4 single package SSDs are suitable for compact and performance-oriented systems, such as ultra-thin PC notebooks, IoT embedded systems and server boot in data centers.
Additionally, the BG4 series improves upon the prior generation BG3 series in sequential and random write performance by approximately 70% and 90% respectively. Furthermore, power efficiency was improved up to 20% in read and 7% in write by utilizing Toshiba Memory’s cutting-edge BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory and a new SSD controller.
The BG4 single package SSD series will be available in four capacities of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1,024GB, with a slim 1.3mm height profile for capacities up to 512GB. Form factor options include a surface-mount M.2 1620 (16 x 20mm) single package or a removable M.2 2230 (22 x 30mm) module, enabling more design flexibility for thin and light mobile PCs.
The BG4 SSDs are built upon the NVM Express Revision 1.3b specification and features optional self-encrypting drive (TCG Opal version 2.01) models.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory