Toshiba Memory Holdings Corporation announced today that it has reorganized its capital structure. The company refinance...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has introduced a family of five new photorelays housed in the industry’s smallest package, the S-VSONR4 (2...
This new series of single package SSDs, featuring PCIe Gen3 x4lanes, offers sequential read performance up to 2,250 MB/s, and with improved flash management delivers industry-leading random read performance up to 380,000 IOPS. The BG4 single package SSDs are suitable for compact and performance-oriented systems, such as ultra-thin PC notebooks, IoT embedded systems and server boot in data centers.
Additionally, the BG4 series improves upon the prior generation BG3 series in sequential and random write performance by approximately 70% and 90% respectively. Furthermore, power efficiency was improved up to 20% in read and 7% in write by utilizing Toshiba Memory’s cutting-edge BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory and a new SSD controller.
The BG4 single package SSD series will be available in four capacities of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1,024GB, with a slim 1.3mm height profile for capacities up to 512GB. Form factor options include a surface-mount M.2 1620 (16 x 20mm) single package or a removable M.2 2230 (22 x 30mm) module, enabling more design flexibility for thin and light mobile PCs.
The BG4 SSDs are built upon the NVM Express Revision 1.3b specification and features optional self-encrypting drive (TCG Opal version 2.01) models.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X