Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has today started to supply “TMPM3HQFDFG” microcontroller for use in general-purpose MCU boards manufactured by Thundersoft...
Toshiba Electronic has started sample shipments of “TB9058FNG,” an automotive DC motor driver IC with a LIN (Local I...
This new series of single package SSDs, featuring PCIe Gen3 x4lanes, offers sequential read performance up to 2,250 MB/s, and with improved flash management delivers industry-leading random read performance up to 380,000 IOPS. The BG4 single package SSDs are suitable for compact and performance-oriented systems, such as ultra-thin PC notebooks, IoT embedded systems and server boot in data centers.
Additionally, the BG4 series improves upon the prior generation BG3 series in sequential and random write performance by approximately 70% and 90% respectively. Furthermore, power efficiency was improved up to 20% in read and 7% in write by utilizing Toshiba Memory’s cutting-edge BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory and a new SSD controller.
The BG4 single package SSD series will be available in four capacities of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1,024GB, with a slim 1.3mm height profile for capacities up to 512GB. Form factor options include a surface-mount M.2 1620 (16 x 20mm) single package or a removable M.2 2230 (22 x 30mm) module, enabling more design flexibility for thin and light mobile PCs.
The BG4 SSDs are built upon the NVM Express Revision 1.3b specification and features optional self-encrypting drive (TCG Opal version 2.01) models.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU