Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
With regard to the device’s resources, there is a 4K×16 capacity Flash Program Memory, 256-bytes of RAM Data Memory and an operating frequency of up to 20MHz. A fully integrated internal high accuracy RC oscillator is included along with a (6+2)-channel high speed 12-bit analog to digital converter. As for timer modules, two 10-bit and two 16-bit periodic type timer modules are provided. Three internal comparators are also provided which can be selected for user either in a Hall Sensor or Sensorless mode.
The BLDC motor control circuit along with internal over current protection circuits and a 16-bit capture timer function combine to form a comprehensive motor protection mechanism. These features make it easy to implement both current and voltage monitoring and thus offer protection. Protection is implemented by turning off the PWM function which in turn cuts off the output driving signals when a locked rotor, over current or any other emergency event occurs, thus ensuring that the motor driver system remains in a stable and safe condition.
In addition, the integrated pre-driver provides two modes. It can be used as a pre-driver to drive the external P/N MOSFETs for high power three-phase brushless DC motor applications or can be used as a direct driver, which can directly drive three-phase brushless DC motor applications which have a maximum power level of 3W at 12V.The flexibility required for Hall Sensor sinusoidal/square wave control and also Sensorless square wave control is fully supported.
The high level of functional integration within the HT66FM5340 provides a range of advantages which include smaller PCB areas, reduced material costs, improved production efficiency and consistency to name but a few. The device is supplied in 24-pin SSOP package types, which are extremely suitable in applications where space is limited.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 7HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X
- 10BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight