Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
Aimed at the voice/music application field, Holtek announces the release of its new 32-bit SoC Flash MCU, the HT32F0006, which is based around an Arm Cortex-M0+ processor core...
With regard to the device’s resources, there is a 4K×16 capacity Flash Program Memory, 256-bytes of RAM Data Memory and an operating frequency of up to 20MHz. A fully integrated internal high accuracy RC oscillator is included along with a (6+2)-channel high speed 12-bit analog to digital converter. As for timer modules, two 10-bit and two 16-bit periodic type timer modules are provided. Three internal comparators are also provided which can be selected for user either in a Hall Sensor or Sensorless mode.
The BLDC motor control circuit along with internal over current protection circuits and a 16-bit capture timer function combine to form a comprehensive motor protection mechanism. These features make it easy to implement both current and voltage monitoring and thus offer protection. Protection is implemented by turning off the PWM function which in turn cuts off the output driving signals when a locked rotor, over current or any other emergency event occurs, thus ensuring that the motor driver system remains in a stable and safe condition.
In addition, the integrated pre-driver provides two modes. It can be used as a pre-driver to drive the external P/N MOSFETs for high power three-phase brushless DC motor applications or can be used as a direct driver, which can directly drive three-phase brushless DC motor applications which have a maximum power level of 3W at 12V.The flexibility required for Hall Sensor sinusoidal/square wave control and also Sensorless square wave control is fully supported.
The high level of functional integration within the HT66FM5340 provides a range of advantages which include smaller PCB areas, reduced material costs, improved production efficiency and consistency to name but a few. The device is supplied in 24-pin SSOP package types, which are extremely suitable in applications where space is limited.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory